Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Charlton Match Thread

Bring on Lloyd and Knocky at half time.  God knows why they aren't both starting.

Crazy isn't it.

My theory is that Pearson's new plan is start in 5-3-2, with the most defensive minded boring squad he can put out. Then at half time, when the opposition have fallen asleep through sheer boredom, switch to 4-4-2, put on our creative/pacey players and score lots of goals.

We get bullied with 2 center mids already though, I guess 2 of the 3 would be playing a wider role leaving 1 center mid

We're currently playing with 3 centre mids, this would change nothing in that respect - 1 defender changes to a striker, that's it.

I'm not bothered that Wood isn't playing, and I wouldn't bring him on.  With the exception of Carlise, who with all due respect are v.poor, he's been below par.

And his form won't change without playing.

So lets get rid of him then.

We're currently playing with 3 centre mids, this would change nothing in that respect - 1 defender changes to a striker, that's it.

I guess yeah, how bout 4-3-1-2 with Knocky the 1 just behind 2 attackers? Anyone know if this new signing Henderson is a defensive or attacking player?

Archived