Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Udders score line prediction

We'll smash them. We really should be beating TEAMS LIKE HUDDERSFIELD.

Yaaaaawn!!! Does that mean you think we're small fry and you are massive? Booooooooring!!!

If your comment doesn't mean that, pleeeeease tell us why you think you have an automatic right to be beating teams such as us! :rolleyes:  

Yaaaaawn!!! Does that mean you think we're small fry and you are massive? Booooooooring!!!

If your comment doesn't mean that, pleeeeease tell us why you think you have an automatic right to be beating teams such as us! :rolleyes:

For what it's worth I personally think it's going to be a tight 2-1 either way

Pipe down, boyo. It was a joke in reference to a Doncaster fan that showed up a few weeks ago on this forum.

I'll tell you the same as I told him, I don't expect us to beat you because you're tinpot and we're massive. I expect us to beat you because we're tidy promotion chasers and you're dreadful.

Pipe down, boyo. It was a joke in reference to a Doncaster fan that showed up a few weeks ago on this forum.

I'll tell you the same as I told him, I don't expect us to beat you because you're tinpot and we're massive. I expect us to beat you because we're tidy promotion chasers and you're dreadful.

would hardly call them dreadful

We can't be as dreadful as that middle class white boy imitation ska beat music you clearly love surely! Yaaaaaawn!!!! :whistle:  

Guest CityFan 06

Tricky one but will go for 2-0 us; dyer and Nugent with goals; we must watch out for James Vaughan however........

Good guess by errrrrm . . . . Me!!!

Now come on Bob, you can't have that! You hedged your bets. You can't have both teams to win 2-1 - you have got to come down on one side of the fence or the other.  :P

2-1 either way Col

Not going to be easy

Corky did much better! Predicted the result, the order of the goals and the nature of the final 15 minutes.

2-1 win, we'll go 2-0 up, give away a soft goal and then hang on for dear life for 15 minutes at the end.

and Mike King did the same whilst also picking Vardy to score the first!

2 - 1 Vardy and King for us, Vaughan for them. 2 - 0 up, they score on 75minutes and we sit back and hang on - what's new?

Archived