Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bournemouth Ratings

Kasper 6 - Had next to nothing to do.

Moore 6 - Made a few silly mistakes but overall a reasonable performance.

Konch 6 - Some astray passing today but otherwise he did well without inspiring.

Morgan 7 - A standard Wes performance.

Wasilewski 7 - Got beat in the air a fair amount but he can play as well as defend.

Knocky 7 - A positive performance. Maybe at times holds on to the ball for too long but will always create problems.

Dyer 7 - Wish he could finish. But then he wouldn't be playing for us. Wastes so many good opportunities but his pace is awesome and gives any defender a big worry.

King 6 - Subdued performance. Seems a bit tired and gave the ball away a few times as well as shirking tackles.

Drinkwater 9 - Because he was that good. Got stuck in, drove us forward and bar two under hit passes didn't put a foot wrong.

Vardy 7 - Great pace, and a very well taken goal.

Nuge 7 - Lovely finish, looked better than in previous games but still not at his best. Worked hard considering he was ill.

Wood 7 - Very positive performance. He has one thought and that's to go forward and get a goal. Hopefully when he's back starting he'll continue in the same vein as today.

Kasper - 6 steady and reliable as always

Moore - 6 Again steady and reliable

Morgan - 6 See above

Wasil - 6. See above

Konchesky - 6 see above

King - 5. Not as good as usual

Drinky - 7 good game today

Knocky - 7 also had a good game

Dyer -7 see above

Nugent - 6 steady, well taken goal

Vardy - 8 MOTM for me, worked his socks off and a well taken winner

SUBS

Wood - 6. Good impact sub

Schluppinator - 5 steady

Hammond - 5 not on for long

Kasper 6 - As stated nothing to do

Konchesky 6 - As above

Moore 7- decent performance, got forward well

Morgan 7- As above

Wasilewski 8 - Won most of his headers and dealt with everything well.

Dyer 7.5 - Beat there full back time and again and put over a few decent crosses.

Knockaert 7.5 - Looked a threat whenever he had the ball, sometimes over complicating things.

Drinkwater 8 - Barely put a foot wrong, spread the play well and was instrumental.

King 6.5 - Steady performance.

Vardy 8.5 (MOTM) - Hurried and hastled there defence all day and cooly finished the 1 on 1.

Nugent 7.5 - Some excellent movement and linked up well with the midfield, excellent finish.

Subs:

Schlupp 5 - Only on for a few mins, but could have scored a couple. Some good runs though.

Wood 7.5 - Great assist and was a general nuisance.

Kasper 7 - Did what he does

Moore 7 - Not his best, had to be helped out a couple of times

Konch 7 - average compotent display

Morgan 8 - big man comfortable as usual

Wasilewski 8 - Really impressed. Some great long balls. Super cool.

Knocky 8 - A positive performance. Maybe at times holds on to the ball for too long but will always create problems. (as Bert said)

Dyer 8 - some nice runs and crosses

King 6 - Not terrible, but not his best.

Drinkwater 8 - Ran the show

Vardy 8 - Great pace, and a very well taken goal. Ran them ragged.

Nuge 7 - Lovely finish, looked better than in previous games but still not at his best. Worked hard considering he was ill.

Wood 8 - Great performance, made the second goal.

Kasper 6 - No chance with the goal and can't remember that he actually had anything else to do

Moore 6 - defensively fine but some sloppy passing at times

Morgan 7.5 - good in the air, some good blocks

Marcin 7.5 - good aggression and attacks the ball well, played a couple of good balls out of defence too

Konchesky 5.5 - really poor in possession I thought,

Knocky 7.5 - really think he is coming on leaps and bounds, looks threatening with the ball and much improved defensively. guilty of trying to do too much with the ball, but that's the nature of his play I suppose

Drinkwater 8.5 - good aggression, passing, positive intent. back to his best I feel

King 6.5 - did some good defensive work but didn't see him going forward very much. 

Dyer 7.5 - always looked a threat. one or two comedy moments but that's why I love Lloyd. Think he is having a good season so far

Nugent 7 - good goal, subbed at the right time I think

Vardy 7.5 - his energy made that goal. often his running gets goals for others but glad it resulted in one for him today

Wood 7 - great work for Vardy's goal. good link-up play. think he looks hungry to get back in the starting 11 and a good performance to build from.

Hammond & Schlupp - N/A

Disagree with those giving was a 6. Deserved at least an 8. May have looked like he lost his headers, but he pulled out of a few to collect the ball because noone was chasing the flickons. His long range passing is bloody brilliant too. Assured and solid

Kasper - 7 nothing really to do

Moore - 7 average today

Wasyl - 9 Great performance 

Morgan - 9 Another good performance

Koncheskey - 8 got up the wing well

Dyer - 9 would be a 10 if he could finish and cross

King - 8 did his job well

Drinkwater - 7 fairly average

Knockaert - 9.5 best player on the pitch today I thought, Took players on well

Nugent - 6 poor apart from the good finish

Vardy - 9 outstanding 

Wood - 9

Hammond - 7

Schlupp - 6

Moore - 7 average today

Vardy - 9 outstanding

Wood - 9

Hammond - 7

Schlupp - 6

What game were you at?

Moore - 7 average today

Vardy - 9 outstanding 

Wood - 9

Hammond - 7

Schlupp - 6

:thumbup: I've just been out positived :P

Edit..... Laughable mark for Drinky though based on your other scores a 12 is in order.

Schmeichel 6 - Might as well of sat on his arse, most of the game

Moore 6 - Did enough, but not his best of games

Wasilewski 8 - Absolute beast, love this guy, brings the ball out defence and picks a pass so well

Morgan 7 - Another strong performance as usual, him and Was looks a decent partnership

Konchesky 6 - Poor first half, better second

Knockaert 7 - Good pieces of play here and there, but slightly mediocre

King 6 - Not enough impact, but defensively he did well

Drinkwater 8 - Controlled the midfield, got on the ball a lot, and picked out the right passes

Dyer 7 - Constant threat, but yet again end product lacks

Nugent 6 - A goal from open play :D

Vardy 8 - Mind blowing how far he has come over the summer, another great display

Subs

Wood 7 - Made a difference

Hammond - N/A

Schlupp - N/A(Should have scored)

Dyer, Knockaert, Wasyl, Morgan, Wood and Vardy all had really good games.

Someone needs to tell me what Drinkwater did to make him the best player?

I'll try.....Sometimes a player does everything so efficiently and clinical that he almost goes unnoticed,IMO that was Drinky today.

Berts ratings and write up are on the money, good team performance.... thought we looked a bit sloppy with the ball in the full back positions and kingy was so sloppy in the 2nd half, sherked so many tackles and made no effort for a good few headers! Time to give matty james another run in the team and give kingy a rest, would also like to see the vardy and wood strike force given a go from the start.... thought wood looked really good when he came on put himself about and seemed more like the wood we seen when we first signed him!!! Bring on the fulham

Dyer, Knockaert, Wasyl, Morgan, Wood and Vardy all had really good games.

Someone needs to tell me what Drinkwater did to make him the best player?

Erm tackled everything that moved, moved the ball very quickly and was up and down all game...

Kasper 7. Didn't have anything to do

Moore 6. Distribution not always brilliant but did ok

Wasilewski 7. Better than last week. Good distribution, strong in the air

Morgan 7. Solid

Konchesky 7. Gave the ball away a couple of times but rarely troubled

Knockaert 7.5 just gives us something different that other teams don't have. Great effort in the second half on his left foot

King 6. Looked tired but did ok

Drinkwater 8. Got his body infront of his man so many times to win the ball back for us. Got forward well, used the ball well

Dyer 8. Killed his full back. Superb

Nugent 6.5 Trademark Nugent goal. Hope he's better for next week

Vardy 8. A total revelation for us this season. Quick, dangerous, lovely link up play, delighted he scored

Wood 7. Did great for the goal. Needs to use his strength more, he's bloody huge for god sake!

Schlupp Hammond n/a

Kasper 6 - No chance with the goal and can't remember that he actually had anything else to do

Moore 6 - defensively fine but some sloppy passing at times

Morgan 7.5 - good in the air, some good blocks

Marcin 7.5 - good aggression and attacks the ball well, played a couple of good balls out of defence too

Konchesky 5.5 - really poor in possession I thought,

Knocky 7.5 - really think he is coming on leaps and bounds, looks threatening with the ball and much improved defensively. guilty of trying to do too much with the ball, but that's the nature of his play I suppose

Drinkwater 8.5 - good aggression, passing, positive intent. back to his best I feel

King 6.5 - did some good defensive work but didn't see him going forward very much. 

Dyer 7.5 - always looked a threat. one or two comedy moments but that's why I love Lloyd. Think he is having a good season so far

Nugent 7 - good goal, subbed at the right time I think

Vardy 7.5 - his energy made that goal. often his running gets goals for others but glad it resulted in one for him today

Wood 7 - great work for Vardy's goal. good link-up play. think he looks hungry to get back in the starting 11 and a good performance to build from.

Hammond & Schlupp - N/A

Agree with all of those  :thumbup:

Kasper 6 - No fault of his own, had absolutely nothing to do and couldn't get near their goal

Moore 6 - His worst game for a while. A few mistakes, his touch seemed off and just overall way below what he has produced this season. Can't really knock him though as he will have a bad game here and there

Wasilewski 7.5 - Didn't win many headers but swept up well and was very solid. Very assured on the ball and made some lovely passes out of defence, both long and short.

Morgan 7.5 - Usual Wes, enough said.

Konch 6.5 - A couple of mistakes but nothing costly. Dealt with their threat fairly well and offered us something going forward. Always likes to provide support to Dyer by bombing forward down the line

Knocky 7.5 - Here, there and everywhere linking up play and getting stuck in defensively. He offers us so much as a creative player and has the work rate to back that up as well. Although, needs to take fewer touches at times!

King 6 - Seemed to be a little off his usual game today. Maybe a bit of fatigue and would be tempted to give James a run out on Tuesday. Still covered nicely and helped us keep ticking over at times.

Drinkwater 8.5 - Although he was also vital in our rise last season I feel his improvement may have been a little understated on here. He drove us forward, helped us retain possession and made so many defensive contributions today. He is becoming consistently like this as well.

Dyer 8 - If only he was more composed at times. Then again, he'd probably be a premiership player if he was. Was a constant threat today!

Nugent 7 - Well taken goal. Played OK and taken off through illness early second half. Contributed well at both ends of the pitch.

Vardy 9 - Just love this guy at the moment. He is RAPID! Did well to capitalise on some poor keeping. His work rate is admirable and I just can't get over how much he has improved. Brilliant player now!

Subs:

Wood 7.5 - looked very hungry to make an impression today. Granted, his aerial ability was poor again he still put himself about and set up Vardy's winner.

Schlupp N/A

Hammond N/A

Kasper n/a - Could have played Conrad and it wouldnt have made a difference. Cant rate when he did nothing.

Moore 7 - Obv not a right back but did his job well.

Was 8 - Strong performance. Exactly what we've needed for a while. Didnt lose out in the air as much as some are making out.

Wes 8 - With Was he doesnt have to do as much so doesnt look as dominating. Still a beast.

Konch 7 - Thought he played well. Shave your head though for fvcks sake.

Knocky 7.5 - Make allowances for the times he gives it away because he's quite clearly our best player.

Drinky 9 - Superb. Best midfield performance i've seen for ages.

King 7 - Neat and tidy. Nothing more.

Dyer 7 - Run 100 yards outpacing the world to mis-control it out for a goal kick. Love the man.

Vardy 8 - Great goal and played well.

Nuge 7 - Goal but nothing else. Looks in need of a break.

Subs:-

Wood 8 - Changed the game. Aggressive, powerful, willing and hungry. Start him on Tuesday.

Schluppenator 4 - Should have scored.

Hammond n/a - Dont think he touched it??

Archived