Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lukeeJennin9s

Fulham fan

Hi guys, i'm a Fulham fan travelling up by car tomorrow and was wondering whether you could be a massive help?

Was wondering where the best place to park is? Whether it's at the ground.. Along a street or in a public car park? Also looking at the option of hiring someone's car parking space at Parkatmyhouse.com

Many thanks and good luck for tomorrow. Although I don't fully mean that

Hi guys, i'm a Fulham fan travelling up by car tomorrow and was wondering whether you could be a massive help?

Was wondering where the best place to park is? Whether it's at the ground.. Along a street or in a public car park? Also looking at the option of hiring someone's car parking space at Parkatmyhouse.com

Many thanks and good luck for tomorrow. Although I don't fully mean that

The Tigers ground is close and not a total rip off if you're in Leicester early enough.

Otherwise, street parking is nigh on impossible as it's all permits in the immediate vicinity. It's a possibility if you're not averse to a 15-20 minute walk by parking in the Narborough Road area though.

Personally I park on Freemen's Common Road. Postcode is LE2 7SQ. There are 3/4 charity car parks for £4 on there and some more round the corner. About 5 min walk to the ground. Always a good mix of home/away fans. The one I use is at the Parts Centre.‎

The good thing about not wanting to walk is the missus is coming so would like to look around Leicester City centre, AKA shops!! So somewhere ideally between both? we have loads of time so don't mind a 20minute or so walk if anyone could help on that front? Thanks for your suggestions by the way I shall look into both

Right i'll make it a tiny bit easier!

Travelling via car, but looking to park by the train station near Highfield ST area with someone's car parking space. But would like to access a shopping centre in the day and then football at night so was wondering where would be a good destination in the middle of the two.

Does the train station roughly sort of area sound like a good place to situate? Also where about's is the shopping centre?

Travelling via car, but looking to park by the train station near Highfield ST area with someone's car parking space. But would like to access a shopping centre in the day and then football at night so was wondering where would be a good destination in the middle of the two.

Does the train station roughly sort of area sound like a good place to situate? Also where about's is the shopping centre?

The train station is about 10 minutes from the shopping centre, but also about 20 minutes from the ground. If you walk from the shopping centre to the stadium it will also take about 20-30 minutes.

If your gonna park in highfeilds, don't be surprised if your car is on bricks by the time you return lol

The good thing about not wanting to walk is the missus is coming so would like to look around Leicester City centre, AKA shops!! So somewhere ideally between both? we have loads of time so don't mind a 20minute or so walk if anyone could help on that front? Thanks for your suggestions by the way I shall look into both

I hope she's not expecting much, it's a different world compared to London

Archived