Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Shuffle

K. T. Tunstall - Suddenly I see

The Stone Roses - Tightrope

Soungarden - Searching With My Good Eye Closed

Cat Stevens - Another Saturday Night

Powderfinger - Waiting For the Sun

I'm actually ok with that. It could have been better but it could have been worse (I could have got TWO Blink 182 songs in there  :P ).

K. T. Tunstall - Suddenly I see

The Stone Roses - Tightrope

Soungarden - Searching With My Good Eye Closed

Cat Stevens - Another Saturday Night

Powderfinger - Waiting For the Sun

I'm actually ok with that. It could have been better but it could have been worse (I could have got TWO Blink 182 songs in there :P ).

lol

Shut up KT Tunstall

I know but I grew up listening to that sort of stuffm bringa back good memories

Dude, I'm just joking - I was really scared I was going to shuffle to something far more embarrassing than either KT or Blink 182 - there is definitely potential for that to happen...

At least we know that we did it properly, unlike this:

The Jam - A Bomb In Wardour Street

Eric Clapton - Crossroads

The Beatles - Don't Bother Me

The Small Faces - Rollin Over

Oasis - Supersonic

Come on, somewhere in there you definitely hit on Natalie Imbruglia Torn and then  skipped on to the next one really quickly.

Dude, I'm just joking - I was really scared I was going to shuffle to something far more embarrassing than either KT or Blink 182 - there is definitely potential for that to happen...

At least we know that we did it properly, unlike this:

Come on, somewhere in there you definitely hit on Natalie Imbruglia - Torn and then skipped on to the next one really quickly.

lol at least we were honest

Come on, somewhere in there you definitely hit on Natalie Imbruglia - Torn and then skipped on to the next one really quickly.

Definitely not... You're replying to me, my iPod is made up of the Beatles, Bob Dylan, the Kinks, the Jam, the Smiths etc.

The only chance of it being embarrassing was 'We are never getting back together' by Taylor Swift (because I do have that on).

I'll post again tomorrow perhaps and see what turns up...

Butterfingers - Get up outta the dirt

Hilltop Hoods - Elavation

Cold Chisel - Bow river

Huey Lewis - Its allright

Amy Winehouse - Wake up alone.

Edit,

Out of interest, how does shuffle/random work?  

My mind says its a computer algorithm or something, but...doesnt it have to be programmed and so therefore its not truly random?

Madeon - Icarus

Swedish House Mafia - Leave The World Behind

First Aid Kit - In the hearts of men

Zwan - Ride a black Swan

Justice - Genesis

I don't currently have an MP3 player (I just plug memory sticks into devices) or any music on my phone, but using Winamp I get

Innocent Railway - Future Pilot AKA

All I Want - The Cure

Play It Cool - Super Furry Animals

Ramblin' On My Mind - Robert Johnson

Pussywillow - Greg Dulli

Waldeck - Addicted

Paloma Faith - Never Tear Us Apart

Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin

Led Zeppelin - Going to California

Friendly Fires - Pala

:ermm: 

I think you don't know Fox92's musical tastes too well, do you? :whistle:

Ha. It was a joke (which actually served as a compliment - his taste in music is pretty good and close to what I would enjoy (although a little narrow from the sounds of things). Everyone has a skeleton in his/her record collection - by his own admission Taylor Swift could have come up (so, not far off was I?). A friend of mine actually found that track (Natalie) in among my CDs the other day and gave me grief for it - and I would say that I probably have some pretty decent music for the discerning listener (whoever that might be). It was an ex-girlfriend's CD which she left in the flat when we broke up back in the 90s. It isn't my taste in music but it is there.

Trav - take a look at your music collection or your i-pod and tell me that there isn't something in there that someone else might scoff at. Too serious about music probably means that you're missing the point of music (or at least some of the many)!

I think it was in Good Omens that NG and TP said that, 'All tapes left in a car for more than about a fortnight metamorphose into Best of Queen albums.' I have nothing against Queen (I like Queen - is that ok Trav?) but I think something similar happens with music collections; whether it is a physical collection (vinyl, CD or tape) or those saved in the magical realm of the ether (or that interweb thingy), you can be sure that unless you are very careful, and anyone who is too careful is really not taking music seriously enough by not taking it seriously at all - as mentioned previously - you are bound to get a sneaky track or CD/vinyl (go right ahead and choose your medium) that presents itself at the most inopportune moment possible. And the standard response is 'how the f**ck did that get on there? Seriously guys I didn't buy that!'

Sorry, need to go and turn over my Top Gun Sound Track that seems to have appeared in my vinyl collection (I definitely didn't buy it  :ph34r: ), but don't worry Trav, I will put put some Muddy Waters on afterward just to even things out.

Goes off singing 'highway to the danger zone....'     :trumpet:  

Archived