Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Man city fans

I've got a season ticket and so has my wife, and we can both buy 6 tickets EACH !!

It's nice to be able to get a couple of extra tickets but allowing ST holders to have this many just means loads of non-fans will get tickets and regulars without STs or membership will lose out.

For the record, we have only bought 2 extras, both for people who have gone to much less glamorous fixtures than this in the past.

It is technically possible, they can apparently segregate the entire Family Stand if needs be. I remember seeing the T&Cs on an old ST once.

There's no chance of it happening though, demand from our own fans will be high enough on the night. 

We did it for West Brom in the League Cup a couple of years ago. No chance of it happening this time though, as you say.

I would have no problem watching from a box at least there would be no told to sit down in a seat space that is physically too small for your leg length and not being allowed to drink anything except a £2 bottle of coke without a bottle top to stop you using it as some form of terrorist missile. I love prawn sandwiches too shame I'm poor and live 300 miles away

I would have no problem watching from a box at least there would be no told to sit down in a seat space that is physically too small for your leg length and not being allowed to drink anything except a £2 bottle of coke without a bottle top to stop you using it as some form of terrorist missile. I love prawn sandwiches too shame I'm poor and live 300 miles away

We're allowed bottle tops thankyou very much

Confirmation of Bert's post

OS

Due to Manchester City’s increased allocation of 4,800, Season Card Holders in L1 and N1 areas of the stadium, as well as a small area of P1,
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/051113-man-city-tickets-selling-fast-1156769.aspx?#pkAqxh3uxHbPrT5b.99

Archived