Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Man city fans

For 7000 they'd have to move loads more than just L and N which is what the club have already said they were doing. They'll get the usual cup allocation of 4800, which goes up to the second lot of barriers. 7000 would be a policing nightmare with how the ground is set out and they'd lose loads of seats to segregation. Absolute nonsense

Can't see this one bit. Don't think they'll be able to segregate it properly and if they have given them 7,000 it means we will lose even more seats through segregation.

Didn't they bring 7000 for the FA Cup match?

Or was it less?

Looked like a lot.

According to the programme 4761 fans for the FA Cup.

That is their programme as that season ours didn't have away attendances.

How I read it with regards our fans moving seats and as someone else said the second segregation barriers, they're getting the same allocation.

Their OS usually states how many tickets they get, but it's not up yet. Probably not decided how they are going to sell them yet as they have a priority system more complex than ours.

It is technically possible, they can apparently segregate the entire Family Stand if needs be. I remember seeing the T&Cs on an old ST once.

There's no chance of it happening though, demand from our own fans will be high enough on the night. 

How dare another team have better away support than us!!

Hope this is true. Will maybe spark the non singing fans into life and make for a great atmosphere.

See Leeds at home every year for details on how that simply isn't the case at Leicester.

I've heard this also but not sure how true it is.

If they can fill it and we get the gate, I'd give them a 6-7K allocation on a Tuesday December night less than ten days before Christmas as I'm not sure we'll necessarily sell out completely....

They could move the family stand to the kop anyway and create a larger singing section across the east stand - why hasn't has anybody thought of this before?

*couldn't resist*

Tickets are selling pretty quickly and they aren't even on general sale!

A couple of girls I know are going, they never normally go but are hoping to see that "gorgeous" Joe Hart as they put it.

Glad I sit in a box and won't have to sit next to idiots who have just turned up for this game.

Tickets are selling pretty quickly and they aren't even on general sale!

A couple of girls I know are going, they never normally go but are hoping to see that "gorgeous" Joe Hart as they put it.

Glad I sit in a box and won't have to sit next to idiots who have just turned up for this game.

With L & N Manchester City allocation would be around 4700/4800 just like the FA Cup game. It's been mentioned above. 7,000 would be the whole of our North Stand and up to the fire exit in the away end they will not have 7,000

Archived