Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Stringer on Xtra Factor

OK deep breath.

He asked a question about Christmas dinner at the Osboure's house.

Sharon Osbourne replied that they go out for dinner, but that Leicester Football Team were welcome round. 

BIG MISTAKE!

Stringer will be camped on their doorstep from mid December.

OK deep breath.

He asked a question about Christmas dinner at the Osboure's house.

Sharon Osbourne replied that they go out for dinner, but that Leicester Football Team were welcome round. 

BIG MISTAKE!

Stringer will be camped on their doorstep from mid December.

Seriously, is that all that happened?

Some of the people commenting on this thread are such drama queens. Get a grip, people.

You all make it sound like he started World War 3 on stage.

Just tried to find it online but came across this whilst searching. How rude! :o

Ian had tonnes of bravado but was given the heave-ho in week three, proving you don't have to believe in the word 'losing' to do it. It came to light he'd left his wife just three weeks after the birth of their son to take part. He now commentates on Leicester City games, where he'll definitely learn the word 'lose'.

What's cringeworthy is all these clowns fawning over this shit.

I predict the Sam Bailey Show Football Phone In tonight will be even more banal & unlistenable than usual.

Please kill me.

Definitely, Alan Young is obsessed.

I have to agree. The most embarassing thing in all this is that Sharon called us 'Leicester Football Team'

That's the owners new name for us, makes us more unique. football team is more internationally recognised and besides everyman and his dog are called club. Good move.

Archived