Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Stringer on Xtra Factor

Probably. I wonder how many people slagging him off know him as a person though?

Honestly don't care what he's like as a person, I only make comments based on him embarrassing our club on popular tv program..

Don't hate him or particularly like him, just needs to have a word with himself sometimes when he's acting like a bitch in the name of our club...

Blocked my mate on Twitter earlier so I beg to differ lol

Blocked me for saying I didn't believe he had any clout at the football club.

He may well be a nice guy but with stuff like that combined with his embarrassingly deletrious interviews he conducts and it's not hard to see why a lot of people view him as a tosser.

I like him, think he's a good local radio commentator, and he genuinely seems to care about the club.

That Xfactor TV thing was a bit cringeworthy, but I bet it would be if 99% were put in that situation. Didn't bother me at all.

You can help yourself though by not wearing t shirts that would shame a big brother addict and pronouncing words properly.

Probably. I wonder how many people slagging him off know him as a person though?

I dont mind him myself, but he really doesnt help himself in the media. Arrogant so-and-so on the Apprentice, embarrasing interviews on RL with Pearson etc,  and then tried (and failed) to be the big "I am" on xtra factor. Add to that the internet being full of stories about him cheating on his wife while she was pregnant and then abandoning her and people may take a dislike to him. People build a perception of him based on information available, and its really not positive.

I dont mind him myself, but he really doesnt help himself in the media. Arrogant so-and-so on the Apprentice, embarrasing interviews on RL with Pearson etc, and then tried (and failed) to be the big "I am" on xtra factor. Add to that the internet being full of stories about him cheating on his wife while she was pregnant and then abandoning her and people may take a dislike to him. People build a perception of him based on information available, and its really not positive.

He's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. I know that and I'm certain he does too. Of course everyone is going to have an opinion, but he's the best commentator/reporter we've had since Foulger.

He's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. I know that and I'm certain he does too. Of course everyone is going to have an opinion, but he's the best commentator/reporter we've had since Foulger.

I like that he is so passionate about Leicester City and it comes across when we score etc. But he tries way too hard to be funny and controversial all the time and it edges on annoying. Better than the dross other BBC radio stations have though.

I just watched it back and its not quite as bad as when seeing it first time out of the blue, actually quite like his commentry and passion for LCFC although hate it when gives me heart attack every time we get anywhere near goal! Must say I enjoyed the "Moan In" last night, was very interesting to hear about Pearson as a person, can totally understand why he might clash with Stringer but they would probably get on fine in different circumstances.

What a gimp. 

Why was he there? Was it in Leicester?

Sam Bailey is one of the contestants on, and favourite to win, X Factor.

She hails from Leicester and seems to have gathered a lot of support from the players, too. Stringer and Young have also lended support to her and so I presume she had invited them along.

I really don't see a problem with what he's done.

Seems like people's assertions of him seem to shroud anything he does, regardless of what that thing is.

Why have I seen Milwall fans on twitter posting pics of her in a lions shirt?

She's just milking the football fans, and to great effect. It's a popularity game and the BBC RL lads have been hook-lined!

Why have I seen Milwall fans on twitter posting pics of her in a lions shirt?

She's just milking the football fans, and to great effect. It's a popularity game and the BBC RL lads have been hook-lined!

Waghorn probably gave it her as a gift. 

Archived