Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Stringer on Xtra Factor

Ok, I was expecting a lot worse tbf.

I mean, he's a bit of a tool, we all know that, but that's standard Stringer.

He was still probably the coolest person on the entire show lol

You obviously missed Matt Elliot sitting there and not making a tit out of himself.

Jonathan Ross can't pronounce R's but he's not doing too bad for himself as a talk show host.

Reminds me of a school mate.

A teacher first day at the school asked him his name he said Wobert woades after the third time she put him in detention.

I said miss thats unfair he can't pronounce his R's she thought I was taking the piss too so put me in detention lol lol

Stringer is shit

X factor is shit

Twitter is now shit because everyone I used to enjoy following waffles on about this singer lass.

Fair enough she is a very good singer but boring hell it's had its time. Wish they'd get their nose out her tooth gap

The fact he walked out on his family only a fee weeks after his wife gave birth to go on the apprentice (if the papers are right), indicates that he is a pretty awful bloke. Not really suprising that a bigNige, an old skool proud and all round decent guy can't be doing with stringer

The fact he walked out on his family only a fee weeks after his wife gave birth to go on the apprentice (if the papers are right), indicates that he is a pretty awful bloke. Not really suprising that a bigNige, an old skool proud and all round decent guy can't be doing with stringer

Reminds me of a school mate.

A teacher first day at the school asked him his name he said Wobert woades after the third time she put him in detention.

I said miss thats unfair he can't pronounce his R's she thought I was taking the piss too so put me in detention lol lol

lol

Archived