Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Lloyd's best season

For me lloyds been great... hes been getting into crossing and shooting positions more frequently so I doubt his shots to goals ratio has improved as with crosses to created opportunities. .. but it goes to show the more chances he gets the more he succeeds and I think thats it for him this year.. his positional play and his off the ball runs have improved no end

"In his five previous seasons with Leicester City, Lloyd Dyer can rarely have had a more productive start to a campaign than this. In 19 appearances so far this term, the Birmingham-born winger has had a significant hand in 14 City goals – scoring five, assisting six and making telling contributions in the build-up to at least another three..."

I think anybody who questions Dyer's worth really needs to read that sentence. Works so hard, loves the club - what more could we ask for?

"and making telling contributions in the build-up to at least another three."

This is a bit of a desperate stat. what next? 

"...and used the toilet brush on at least 3 of the 7 weetabix shits delivered before the game to the dressing room toilet"

"and making telling contributions in the build-up to at least another three."

This is a bit of a desperate stat. what next? 

"...and used the toilet brush on at least 3 of the 7 weetabix shits delivered before the game to the dressing room toilet"

lol

Definitely his best season to date. I don't buy all this 'Lloyd is a bad footballer, but has bags of pace' argument. Lloyd is a good footballer- he always gives 100%, he has a lot of assists! he regularly beats his man! and he's scored a few goals too. Sometimes, his finishing is awful, but I can forgive him that because of everything else that is in his game.

Seems to love leicester too.

Its worth mentioning unlike some of the prima  donnas he is virtuallually always fit

Archived