Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Millwall Match Thread

Lmao about 70 Anderlecht fans have just stormed SK4. Come over just to watch Was. They are off their ****ing heads. This is awesome haha!

Creating the most atmos in the stadium too. Good on em

Was fanclub have been told to shut up or **** off by the stewards. God I hate this backwards club sometimes. Lets all sit in silence. Embarrassing!

Wouldn't surprise me if it was some miserable old cunt complaining about the noise. Fuck off.

The Wasilewski fan club have been told to shut up?! :huh:

Christ, our stewarding really is among the worst in the Football League at times.

Sounds as though it's going well though, boys. Keep it up!

BBC says we had 64 per cent of the possession...gotta convert this into a couple of more goals though...

Millwall have been a bit of a bogey for us so important to give them a going over.......espcially as a lot of their fans are a lot of racist sucm.....

Was fanclub have been told to shut up or **** off by the stewards. God I hate this backwards club sometimes. Lets all sit in silence. Embarrassing!

Backwards? It's the loud fans that are backwards, trying to drag our 21st century family club back into the dark ages of decent atmospheres!

Archived