Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Millwall Match Thread

congrats from me, a friendly Royals fan as you know from the Inter-forums premier league positions game, but always willing to give credit where it's worth. You are really on a roll, and several goals in every game, not the scrappy 1-0 stuff. If I'm dead honest, I didn't have you down for autos at the start of the season - suppose it's because we backed you in previous years and it didn't come off! - but this one you are really setting the gauntlet down. Fascinating stuff ...

Hoping we can continue this form we have a great squad and it's a headache for Pearson which is a great thing we have players that can fit into any position,So a couple of teams are hitting form but we have a cushion of 12-16 points on those teams so if we can continue to play well pick up the points and hope the teams below is drop points as has happened today we can achieve something special this season I'm not going to say it as I do t want to jinx things!!!!!!!

But 5 months to go and let's hope we can be where we are come last day of the season we've had far too many disappointments as foxes fans over the last few years being a nearly team but this year does feel better and we've been playing some awesome football and the players have gelled into a superb force lets hope mr inconsistency sods off and stays well away from our boys this season !!!!

Good luck lads were all behind you and always will be and the faithful home and away you should be proud of yourselves you've pushed them on to victories and some disappointed near misses but we have the best fans in the league !!

Archived