Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Leeds allocation?

It wont sell out because 

a) The prices are fvcking ridiculous as they have been for the last 3 years at Bellend Road

b) It's on the box.

The same reasons we laughed at derby the other week at our place. Granted this isn't a local derby between top teams but still....

The same reasons we laughed at derby the other week at our place. Granted this isn't a local derby between top teams but still....

We took over 2,000 to Derby on a Thursday night, at £30+ a pop per ticket in a game where the playoffs was a only distant hope.

Who gives a shit who is laughing at who? They struggle for numbers at home these days for such a MASSIVE club anyhow.

If you look at the away attendances at Elland Road hardly anyone takes decent numbers and that's due to pricing.

If you're happy at paying £34 yourself, be my guest and line their pockets.

Pretty sure that Derby game had cheaper tickets because it was on sky like 25 quid a ticket. And it was after the Norwich cup win which would have added to the crowd. It was also in February so not sure playoffs could be considered distant in that month.

Pretty sure that Derby game had cheaper tickets because it was on sky like 25 quid a ticket. And it was after the Norwich cup win which would have added to the crowd. It was also in February so not sure playoffs could be considered distant in that month.

Well Pearson's interview after that game was him pretty much saying we had to win just about every game after that to get in the playoffs

I'm not sure how the crowd is bound to go up, days after another away game...

Leeds away is a write off. I'll never have a snipe at any fanbase who takes shit numbers there. Awful price, awful stewards, awfully located ground, no atmosphere what so ever, adding to this it's a horrific kick off time for an away game.

Think we'll take about a thousand with no doubt most neutrals "OMG THER TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND STILL CNT SELL OWT!!! TINPOT!11!!" totally missing the bigger picture as usual

Unless i'm surrounded by loads of Leicester fans in the pub (which doesn't happen very often in North Wales) I prefer to watch it at home!

People look at you funny when you are going crazier for a goal, that a team in the second division has just scored, than what they would do if 'their' team, United or Liverpool score!

I never give a rats ass about what anybody thinks about our fans, this fixture in January, early kick off, on sky and ridiculously priced is bound to affect numbers, top or not. I applaud every one of our magnicifent fans who are making this trip. COYB

Unless i'm surrounded by loads of Leicester fans in the pub (which doesn't happen very often in North Wales) I prefer to watch it at home!

People look at you funny when you are going crazier for a goal, that a team in the second division has just scored, than what they would do if 'their' team, United or Liverpool score!

Who gives a fvck.

Had the whole pub looking at me friday night for the whole game (think I forgot I was not on the kop)

Let em look as far as I care.

LEICESTER BORN LEICESTER BRED LEICESTER PROUD

Fvck em all they support there club and I support mine just louder lol lol lol

Archived