Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

if anyone has two reference numbers for this game it will be appreciated greatly, been to 14 aways this season but it will not go on my card till next season. will pay £15. dm me please or contact me via twitter @LCFC_1884

Away points are this seasons and last seasons together.

So if you've been to 14 this season, you are on 14 points.

are you sure, because i was told that it started next year?

"Please Note:Selling arrangements will differ on a game by game basis depending on the number of tickets we have been allocated. Season Ticket Holders will fall under a newly named priority scheme called Priority booking Period (PB). 1 Away Credit will be awarded for every away game attended in 2012/13 and 2013/14."

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/

We have a priority system for a reason: to reward loyalty. We certainly don't have it so you can borrow your friend's number to undermine the notion of it.

I agree with this to be honest.

Say a priority 1 doesn't want to attend the game fair enough. But then if he's giving his reference away to someone so they can get there mates mate or whatever a ticket that's not right as it could mean a P3 or member could miss out.

Some people on this forum are quite embarrassing with the begging and constantly asking for away tickets/reference numbers. Attend enough away games you get priority simple as that.

I agree with this to be honest.

Say a priority 1 doesn't want to attend the game fair enough. But then if he's giving his reference away to someone so they can get there mates mate or whatever a ticket that's not right as it could mean a P3 or member could miss out.

Some people on this forum are quite embarrassing with the begging and constantly asking for away tickets/reference numbers. Attend enough away games you get priority simple as that.

Tbh I can understand why people do it, I know exactly what it feels like to want to go to a big game, but the limited number of tickets have to be distributed fairly. I don't like telling people "go to more games if you want a ticket" as it seems a bit mean but that has to be my answer to those who are disappointed.

As you say, it just wouldn't be right for one person to attend a major fixture ahead of someone who'd been more committed than them.

Understand where you're coming from, first time I've asked for a number, as I'm usually the one giving mine out(ask Steveherbe and solthewallbamba)

I've attented the games, I've earnt mine, not a problem for me, but If one friend doesn't go, another does, so the points are all mismatched, hence my asking of a number for Forest. Worst scenario is I do this on my own. But I'd obviously rather not :P

Understand where you're coming from, first time I've asked for a number, as I'm usually the one giving mine out(ask Steveherbe and solthewallbamba)

I've attented the games, I've earnt mine, not a problem for me, but If one friend doesn't go, another does, so the points are all mismatched, hence my asking of a number for Forest. Worst scenario is I do this on my own. But I'd obviously rather not :P

That little rant wasn't aimed at you though it does look that way. It was more at the people over the last week who have started numerous threads for Birmingham and Bournemouth tickets. It was the same last year when people came on here asking for Nottingham Forest and Watford tickets.

Where were all these people when we had hundreds of empty seats at Sheffield Wednesday, Millwall etc. I like you have earnt my priority through travelling up & down the country on wet Tuesday nights following Leicester.

I don't like telling people "go to more games if you want a ticket" as it seems a bit mean but that has to be my answer to those who are disappointed.

You should wind your neck in a bit you spotty little oink.

Not everyone is still 17 and living with mummy and daddy you know.

People have other priorities in life and if someone wants to lend their ref number so another fan can get a ticket then so be it.

What are you going to do? Go around to them with all your buddies on your little scooters?

People have other priorities in life and if someone wants to lend their ref number so another fan can get a ticket then so be it.

What are you going to do? Go around to them with all your buddies on your little scooters?

Oh please keep your fvcking mouth shut. How dare you come on here and abuse me for me being younger than you, as if a few extra years on the clock makes you superior to me.

Now I recognise that I have more time on my hands than most but with the amount of points I have I think I've more than made up for the advantage I have. I'd also mention that, with me living in Lancaster currently, every home game is like an away game so perhaps I should get some more points for that too?

Either way, you still haven't been able to dismiss my argument. Why should the less committed attend ahead of the more committed?

Forest On Sale From Monday

Posted: Fri 31 Jan 2014 

Author: Leicester City

forest-4x3-lc5081-062280-1156742_478x359
Tickets for Leicester City’s Sky Bet Championship trip to face Nottingham Forest will go on sale from Monday 3 February to Season Ticket Holders with 12+ credits.
The Club has been issued with an allocation of 2,002 tickets for the fixture, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday 15 February at Forest’s City Ground (KO 3pm). 

However, due to the Nottingham side’s participation in the FA Cup in which they face a fourth round replay away at Preston North End, the fixture could yet move. 

If Forest win their match at Deepdale on 5 February, Leicester’s fixture at the City Ground will move to Tuesday 18 February (KO 7.45pm) to allow Forest to play their fifth round tie over the weekend of 15 February. 

However if Simon Grayson’s Preston emerge victorious in the FA Cup, City’s match at Forest will go ahead on the originally planned date of Saturday 15 February. 

Prices for the fixture, which have only just been confirmed by Nottingham Forest, are listed below: 
AGE BANDS PRICE Adults £32 Seniors (Over-65s) £24 Under-18s* £16 Under-12s £8
SALE DATE CRITERIA LOCATION Monday 3 Feb STHs with 12+ credits Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Wednesday 5 Feb STHs with 8+ credits Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Friday 7 Feb STHs with 5+ credits Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Saturday 8 Feb STHs with 3+ credits** Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Sunday 9 Feb STHs LCFCDirect ONLY Monday 10 Feb STHs Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Tuesday 11 Feb Foxes Club Members (9am) Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect Tuesday 11 Feb Fans with booking history (2pm) Sales Centre/Fanstore Wednesday 12 Feb General Sale Sales Centre/Fanstore/LCFCDirect      
Please note: 
- One ticket per Season Ticket and Membership (subject to availability) 
- Anyone visiting the City Fanstore or calling the Sales Centre to have all Season Card reference numbers at hand 

*Should any supporter be found trying to use a concession ticket to enter the ground to which they are not entitled to, the ticket will be seized without recompense. 
** Only available in the City Fanstore and Sales Centre 9am until 1pm and 30 minutes after the final whistle in the City Fanstore only.

Fox Travel will also be available for the fixture. Coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 12.30pm if the match falls on the 15 February and at 5:30pm if it falls on Tuesday 18 February, priced as follows.
  SEASON TICKET HOLDERS NON-SEASON TICKET HOLDERS Adults/Under-22s £15 £17 Under-18s/Seniors (65+) £13 £15

Buying your tickets for the Forest game… 
Online: 
Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com. 

In person from the City Fanstore: 
The City Fanstore is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and from 10am-2pm on Sundays. 

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle. 

Call the City Sales Centre: 
The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-3pm on Saturdays. 

On matchdays, the City Sales Centre is open from 9am until two hours before kick-off.

Read more athttp://www.lcfc.com/news/article/310114-forest-on-sale-from-monday-1331552.aspx#E6vyAbcB6r832RFs.99

wheyyy there i am. Towards top right corner with no one really directly in front of me apart from an old bloke with a cap, who i accidentally kept hitting on the head when we celebrated. 

got a ticket in the morning of the match by hashtagging lcfc and somehow getting in first with a spare ticket. Lucky git  :ph34r:

if this is true the TO are a joke, they said i could not do that. different workers in there have different answers. clueless

Bit of advice then, print off the 'away tickets' page and show it to them when you go to buy.

I did this when buying Chelsea tickets a while back to get the right price for myself. The staff can't really argue if you show them evidence of club policy.

lol lol lol

hoping to do this one, live literally 2 minutes from the ground.

lol lol lol

hoping to do this one, live literally 2 minutes from the ground.

Well best of luck getting a ticket, I'm P1 and will get a ticket but if it's midweek I won't be able to attend so shall sell it at face value to whoever is first in line.

Maybe I should ask that Harold's permission first before doing so!

Don't want to upset him now do we!

Archived