Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

Not showing online now. Like Fleckney Mike tried last night and they said 'sold out' when they clearly weren't, so the 'buy online 24-hours a day' guff on the website is clearly testicles

They only put a limited number on line I believe so it's possible that the 'wesbsite tickets' have sold out.

Ha, that sales centre message is the most BS thing ever. I tried phoning dead on 9am for PO tickets last season and couldnt get through. Apparently it takes a maximum of 50 calls or something, so you're telling me 50 calls all phoned at dead on nine the same time as me so i couldnt get through? Its a load of shit, the club need to look at themselves sometimes, its a joke when the big games come around

Ha, that sales centre message is the most BS thing ever. I tried phoning dead on 9am for PO tickets last season and couldnt get through. Apparently it takes a maximum of 50 calls or something, so you're telling me 50 calls all phoned at dead on nine the same time as me so i couldnt get through? Its a load of shit, the club need to look at themselves sometimes, its a joke when the big games come around

There's only a few hundred left apparently and as you can see loads of people are after tickets so I wouldn't be surprised if 50 did call bang on 9am.

Come on PNE! Personally would prefer it to be Saturday as well. Let's hope they turn Forest over tonight

I'll be watching bud, i'm sure plenty of LCFC fans will be cheering on the lillywhites tonight! Nice 2-1 win AET so the trees are huffing and puffing

Archived