Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

Bit of a problem here, my Dad tried to buy himself a ticket online but couldn't as he wasn't eligible apparently despite going to exactly 12 away games over the two seasons.

People have mentioned going down to the TO with their stubs to act as proof - does that actually work because that's what he might need to do?

Bit of a problem here, my Dad tried to buy himself a ticket online but couldn't as he wasn't eligible apparently despite going to exactly 12 away games over the two seasons.

People have mentioned going down to the TO with their stubs to act as proof - does that actually work because that's what he might need to do?

I imagine it would.

There is definitely more than 1300 P1.

There's no such thing as 'P1' any more.

As I said yesterday, there are around 1300 people who have 12+ points up to you whether you believe that or not. For those who asked earlier on in the thread, I'm not sure whether this includes corporates & box holders, I wouldn't imagine so though.

Yes, did it a few weeks back before Bournemouth went on sale because my points were missing a fair few aways

Yea, in my experience it's always worth 'backing up' your priority by taking your stubs into the TO if you have them. When booking tickets in the past the system hasn't always recognised it and has led to me being a priority down.

Take them in and they'll update it there and then. You shouldn't have any issues from then on.

Just purchased my tickets! A bit stupid putting them on sale today really, because it's unsure at the moment if we're playing on the 15th! Couldn't the club have waited till Thursday?!

Not really. We know what the other date is so what's the problem?

I emailed Jim earlier this season and told him the games I'd been to over the past two seasons and he said that some games that I had clearly purchased tickets for hadn't added points on my account for some reason, and so changed it for me. 

Email [email protected], he dealt with it about 24 hours before the ticket office replied to me.

Yea, in my experience it's always worth 'backing up' your priority by taking your stubs into the TO if you have them. When booking tickets in the past the system hasn't always recognised it and has led to me being a priority down.

Take them in and they'll update it there and then. You shouldn't have any issues from then on.

Or you can go on-line and check your purchase history

yes it works

sorry I didn't see this. As it stands I'm going to this. Bought my ticket today. Should I change my mind which is unlikely I'll let you know

its alright mate, me being silly and not realising my friends actually had enough points, so we got tickets today :)

Archived