Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

If Forest do beat Preston then surely our game will be moved to Wednesday 19th Feb as their game at Sheffield United will be played on the Sunday due to Wednesday being at home on the Saturday?

what an absolute joke, rang up the t.o and they are telling me i have been to 5 away games last season and this season when i know i have been to 8. Then they proceed by saying if you still have your ticket stubs then bring them in.... why would i still have them ffs? thanks to them i won't get a ticket when i should do. Thanks alot LCFC 

what an absolute joke, rang up the t.o and they are telling me i have been to 5 away games last season and this season when i know i have been to 8. Then they proceed by saying if you still have your ticket stubs then bring them in.... why would i still have them ffs? thanks to them i won't get a ticket when i should do. Thanks alot LCFC 

This is really stupid and I'm gutted for you. 

It's bizarre they don't have it on record, whenver I've bought a ticket, whether it's in the TO or over the phone or online it's appeared on my lcfcdirect history.  They should have access to this and be able to see that you've been to enough games. 

In the past a couple of my friends have had trouble with this. On both occasions it was because they wanted to go to a game with some mates who weren't season ticket holders so had to wait until general sale. When it came to buying the tickets they gave their season ticket numbers for their tickets and the guy on the other end of the phone said "you don't need to worry about reference numbers as they are on general sale", they asked him to make sure the tickets got put on their order history, anyway they checked the week after the game and there was no history of them buying the tickets on their season ticket account. Had to go into the club with the stubs and kicked up a right fuss. 

This is really stupid and I'm gutted for you. 

It's bizarre they don't have it on record, whenver I've bought a ticket, whether it's in the TO or over the phone or online it's appeared on my lcfcdirect history.  They should have access to this and be able to see that you've been to enough games. 

yep. It's bizarre 

will head down to the ground on the day of the match though to see if they're are any flying about. I live 5 mins bus away so not a problem 

In the past a couple of my friends have had trouble with this. On both occasions it was because they wanted to go to a game with some mates who weren't season ticket holders so had to wait until general sale. When it came to buying the tickets they gave their season ticket numbers for their tickets and the guy on the other end of the phone said "you don't need to worry about reference numbers as they are on general sale", they asked him to make sure the tickets got put on their order history, anyway they checked the week after the game and there was no history of them buying the tickets on their season ticket account. Had to go into the club with the stubs and kicked up a right fuss. 

this is exactly what has happened i think. I don't think i can do anything about it sadly. Such a shame. 

Went to support them at bloody Wycombe and now can't get a ticket to a game on my doorstep 

this is exactly what has happened i think. I don't think i can do anything about it sadly. Such a shame. 

Went to support them at bloody Wycombe and now can't get a ticket to a game on my doorstep 

Worst comes to the worst buy one in the home end.

I had the same, Ask to speak to a manager. I kicked off royally after specifically making sure i had 12 matches to attend this and in the end Jim agreed with what i said and sold me the tickets.

Just looking at the other responses I did exactly the same, Alway buy tickets for away matches on general sale unless its forest or another match likely to sell out

I had the same, Ask to speak to a manager. I kicked off royally after specifically making sure i had 12 matches to attend this and in the end Jim agreed with what i said and sold me the tickets.

Just looking at the other responses I did exactly the same, Alway buy tickets for away matches on general sale unless its forest or another match likely to sell out

has Jim got an email? 

Just spoke to the ticket office. 100 tickets left as of 3pm today for Forest. For those tempted to get a ticket from Forest in the home end, their ticket office is only selling to people on their data base or you can prove you are a Forest fan (live abroad with proof of non UK address) or you have a mate who lives in Nottingham who can get one for you

Just hope Preston can get a win tonight, really up for this game but can't go if it's midweek. Come on PNE! :scarf:

I mixed on who I want to win, I'd like Forest to remain in the cup cause I believe there the only midlands club left but on the other hand i'd rather Leicester's game at Forest to played on a saturday.

I mixed on who I want to win, I'd like Forest to remain in the cup cause I believe there the only midlands club left but on the other hand i'd rather Leicester's game at Forest to played on a saturday.

At the end of the day, I don't give a toss if they're from the Midlands - they're not Leicester so i don't care. I want them to lose because it'll be a better atmosphere on the Saturday, and i'm on holiday for the midweek match. Come on Preston!

if I purchase 1 adult and 1 child and its rearranged for Tuesday night, can I upgrade the child ticket to an adult?

Shouldn't be a problem, they'll probably send you an adult ticket and ask you to destroy the child one. Would need to pay the difference between the two tickets as well, though.

Archived