Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

I'll take it pleasee :rolleyes:

its not my reference number mate and in light of recent posts on here RE stolen references I'm only going to let someone who's used this/mine previously. Sorry.

Can you imagine if someone took the piss and used it for a game my mate wanted to go to? Being responsible I'd have to give him mine.

Anyone want to sell 2 tix together I will pay £50.00 per ticket. Me and me mate are STH holders and desperate but don't have enough points and it will sell out today. I work loads of weekends so fitting in the home matches is hard enough and only get a chance for a few away matches each season. It's his birthday on the day of the game and I promised him I'd pay and take him. Absolutely gutted they have given us 2002 allocation but could see it coming the last few weeks. PM me if you can help...........................is that enough of a sob story? 

It makes me laugh,there happy to pay over the odds but will condem anyone else trying to flog tiks at a profit,man city in December springs to mind.

Personally I expect having to pay over the odds for tickets to something that is "sold out". Then again the reason there is a ticket spare is usually because someone can no longer go rather than someone buying up tickets to sell at a profit.

Personally I expect having to pay over the odds for tickets to something that is "sold out". Then again the reason there is a ticket spare is usually because someone can no longer go rather than someone buying up tickets to sell at a profit.

Is that not a touts excuse,

He has 1 left over and someone wants to pay over the odds,doesn't particuly bother me,

Just find some people hypocritical now they find themselves in need of a ticket,

This isn't a pop at you in particular either,

Merely making a point.

Is that not a touts excuse,

He has 1 left over and someone wants to pay over the odds,doesn't particuly bother me,

Just find some people hypocritical now they find themselves in need of a ticket,

This isn't a pop at you in particular either,

Merely making a point.

I get what you're saying and there were many berating people selling tickets for over the odds to other fans. It's just something I expect with any ticket really

Archived