Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

Well best of luck getting a ticket, I'm P1 and will get a ticket but if it's midweek I won't be able to attend so shall sell it at face value to whoever is first in line.

Maybe I should ask that Harold's permission first before doing so!

Don't want to upset him now do we!

I've given you a very adequate explanation as to why I disagree with you.

If you want to challenge what I've said that's fine but lets not have the childish insults that you keep coming up with.

Understand where you're coming from, first time I've asked for a number, as I'm usually the one giving mine out(ask Steveherbe and solthewallbamba)

I've attented the games, I've earnt mine, not a problem for me, but If one friend doesn't go, another does, so the points are all mismatched, hence my asking of a number for Forest. Worst scenario is I do this on my own. But I'd obviously rather not :P

Yep, cheers for yesterday mate, one of the epic away days for us. 70 mile round trip, beers with son, curry after, bumped into a cousin outside the ground, mega scenes inside the ground once KP scored. Just one of those we'll never forget, thanks again for your 'assistance'.

Yep, cheers for yesterday mate, one of the epic away days for us. 70 mile round trip, beers with son, curry after, bumped into a cousin outside the ground, mega scenes inside the ground once KP scored. Just one of those we'll never forget, thanks again for your 'assistance'.

Haha no problem mate :) glad I could help. :thumbup:

Went into the ticket office today,to check my priority was right for tomorrow it is and its 13 points.However, they informed me that the website is wrong and that it should be 14 points not 12. They're getting briefed tomorrow morning on whether it may change.

Went into the ticket office today,to check my priority was right for tomorrow it is and its 13 points.However, they informed me that the website is wrong and that it should be 14 points not 12. They're getting briefed tomorrow morning on whether it may change.

I went in today and was told this.

When I said it was 12+ on the website they seemed shocked & believed it was 14. Said they would be having a briefing in the morning.

Gonna be a nervous wait because i have exactly 12 points.

Now, I'm not promising anything. But I may have a spare ticket for this for anyone who needs one should it sell out. I bought 3 but one of the lads doesn't know if he can get time off work.

I'll find out Thursday.

Now, I'm not promising anything. But I may have a spare ticket for this for anyone who needs one should it sell out. I bought 3 but one of the lads doesn't know if he can get time off work.

I'll find out Thursday.

I'll take it. Got mine. But have a mate desperate to go. But has very few points as he cant take his 2 kids away every week.

Archived