Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

GBA Emulator for Iphone

Astro Boy for GBA was fantastic, definitely get that.

Sonic Advance games were also very good (1 & 2, 3 was a bit of a drag)

Zelda Link to the Past

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Gunstar Future Heroes

Super Mario World

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

Final Fantasy IV

Sonic Battle

I don't know where you're getting the ROMs from but is there no Gameboy Colour/color category? Since that was the console those games were for.

I looked about 6 months ago and I couldn't find any for the emulator I had, I'll have another look though :)

the GBA emulator has loads of pokemon games which i do like playing there are also loads of pokemon hack games which are really good to play. I love Zelda and have played link to the past and minish cap. 

Advance wars i never played so will look at that thanks

Where do I get this?? Pokemon would be brilliant!

just type in GBA4IOS on google and download it.

then open the emulator (you may need to change date on phone see further down this post) and click on magnifying glass in top right corner this will take you to list of websites to download games (i just use the top website)

then when you find a game you want just click on it and scroll down and near the bottom it will say download now and just press on it.

When you press on it it will stay on the screen so just leave it and in a matter of seconds (or minutes depending on size of game and connection) it will show the download file. Just click on it and it will take you back to the emulator screen with the game you downloaded so just click and play.

In order for it to work you need to put the date on your phone to before july 2013 (once you change the date open the emulator and click on game and if it starts working then you can put the date back :)

I do sometimes find the emulator to not open up if this happens just reset the date on your phone to before july 2013 again, open emulator and if works (always works for me) then reset date again

I have found some games to not open or crash during play and cant progress  (rarely happened but really annoying)

I couldn't find silver, blue or red it only had GBA games, which is dissapointing because I never played the earlier pokemon games :(

Download FireRed or LeafGreen. They are remakes of Red and Blue.

Edit- and Heart Gold and Soul Silver are remakes of Gold and Silver.

Download FireRed or LeafGreen. They are remakes of Red and Blue.

Edit- and Heart Gold and Soul Silver are remakes of Gold and Silver.

I played those when I was younger, I want to play the Pokemon where it has Johto and Kanto connected, was that pokemon sliver?

I played those when I was younger, I want to play the Pokemon where it has Johto and Kanto connected, was that pokemon sliver?

Yeh that was gold, silver and then crystal (quality game). I have no idea why the second series was the only one you could get 16 badges in.

Credit to whoever started this thread and then put instructions in.... Having a worldy with Pokemon Red!! 

:thumbup:

You are very welcome im playing through the pokemon hack games (playing snakewood at the mo) you should play pokemon dark rising your starter pokemon is a dragon and you can catch every legendary pokemon throughout the game. Its really hard aswel so takes up plenty of hours :)

is there one for android?

Yes mate, I downloaded one last week. There are a few different ones if you search Gameboy emulator on the play store. I downloaded one called My Boy! (I think), for free, then just searched in google for the ROMs, found a site and downloaded a few of them in .zip format, which open with no fuss in the emulator. Currently smashing my way through Pokémon Emerald! :thumbup:

Yes mate, I downloaded one last week. There are a few different ones if you search Gameboy emulator on the play store. I downloaded one called My Boy! (I think), for free, then just searched in google for the ROMs, found a site and downloaded a few of them in .zip format, which open with no fuss in the emulator. Currently smashing my way through Pokémon Emerald! :thumbup:

Make sure you play the pokemon hack games there are loads to choose from and most of them are really good

Archived