Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

It's an initial allocation - that means there will be more on offer should we sell out. Look on the ticket page, other fixtures say "full allocation" That quote openly states tickets will be available at Oakwell. It doesn't say "no tickets will be available on the gate should the allocation sell out".

If you're that bothered about it why don't you contact the club so they can clarify what only you can't see?

Good question, what is wrong with me? Because frankly I've no idea.

If an initial allocation sells out close to the game the club often won't ask for more - no more will be available from the tickets office. I wondered why it would be any different for buying on the night. I don't see what's unreasonable about that.

Good question, what is wrong with me? Because frankly I've no idea.

If an initial allocation sells out close to the game the club often won't ask for more - no more will be available from the tickets office. I wondered why it would be any different for buying on the night. I don't see what's unreasonable about that.

Why would it? We get the whole stand. The clue won't need to ask for more because Barnsley would just be able to sell the remaining tickets. There would be 2,000+ seats spare and with no history between the two clubs why would they stop selling tickets on the gate?

You seem intelligent, maybe you should start using a bit of common sense in the future.

Why would it? We get the whole stand. The clue won't need to ask for more because Barnsley would just be able to sell the remaining tickets. There would be 2,000+ seats spare and with no history between the two clubs why would they stop selling tickets on the gate?

You seem intelligent, maybe you should start using a bit of common sense in the future.

I didn't know we had the whole stand. If that's how it is then yeah of course you're right. I honestly thought it was a case of allocation sold and then no more unless Leicester City ask for them in advance.

Anyway, I'm convinced now.

I didn't know we had the whole stand. If that's how it is then yeah of course you're right. I honestly thought it was a case of allocation sold and then no more unless Leicester City ask for them in advance.

Mate what planet have you been living on? How do you not know that visiting teams always get the whole stand behind the goal at oakwell? Do you even follow football? I would ask if you are above average intelligence, however seeing as you unaware of the definition of initial I won't bother asking. Maybe you should just go and support our pals Nottingham Forest, you pretty much live on their forum anyway....

Mate what planet have you been living on? How do you not know that visiting teams always get the whole stand behind the goal at oakwell? Do you even follow football? I would ask if you are above average intelligence, however seeing as you unaware of the definition of initial I won't bother asking. Maybe you should just go and support our pals Nottingham Forest, you pretty much live on their forum anyway....

You don't always get the full stand at Oakwell, I've seen the partition. Initial just means 'potential for more,' doesn't necessarily mean you'll get more - the club have to ask for it. I think you'd be right a lot of the time but not always.

I have to say though, it's quite amusing that someone's managed to get so upset over what I've said. That 'above average intelligence' remark amongst the sea of childish insults in particular.

Harry, it is now sold out. We have been given no further allocation. See more at www.lcfc.com

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: is it you that goes onto their forum and licks there arse?! why?? they are all bellends 

Right at the risk of sounding mongish are there gonna be tickets available on the gate? I'm in Grantham all day and am now quite tempted. TO aren't taking calls as they're too busy

Same... I fancy it now and was going to go straight after Uni. The walk from the train station to Oakwell is only a short distance. 

Just don't want to turn up and there's no tickets, if that's even possible, as I've never brought them on the day before.

Archived