Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

**Tickets are now on General Sale**

***Tickets will be available to purchase from the City Fanstore and Sales Centre until 1:30pm on Tuesday 11th March.

Tickets will then be available to purchase at Oakwell at the price above however, NO Student or Under 12 concessions will be available to purchase at Oakwell.***

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#iboAiZt3ifBipTvZ.99

**Tickets are now on General Sale**

***Tickets will be available to purchase from the City Fanstore and Sales Centre until 1:30pm on Tuesday 11th March.

Tickets will then be available to purchase at Oakwell at the price above however, NO Student or Under 12 concessions will be available to purchase at Oakwell.***

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#iboAiZt3ifBipTvZ.99

That still doesn't really confirm whether more tickets will be made available on the night should we sell out our allocation which is what I'm interested in. I'll assume they won't anyway.

Geee are people so thick on here

Harry view our web age

States if we sell out the 3500 tickets......

You can still pay on the night in barnsley

OK NOW?

The page reads as follows "Tickets will then be available to purchase at Oakwell at the price above however, NO Student or Under 12 concessions will be available to purchase at Oakwell"

At no point does it say on the away tickets page that there will be more made available if we sell out before then.

Don't try and call me thick when it clearly doesn't say anything about a sell out.

Harry, 3.5K is the INITIAL allocation. Should that sell out, more tickets will be made available on the gate. If it doesn't sell out, tickets will be available on the gate. Either way, there will be tickets on the gate.

Chill out.

Harry, 3.5K is the INITIAL allocation. Should that sell out, more tickets will be made available on the gate. If it doesn't sell out, tickets will be available on the gate. Either way, there will be tickets on the gate.

Chill out.

I believe you but I get a bit frustrated with people telling me it obviously says this when it doesn't at all. Weakly implies it at best.

The page reads as follows "Tickets will then be available to purchase at Oakwell at the price above however, NO Student or Under 12 concessions will be available to purchase at Oakwell"

At no point does it say on the away tickets page that there will be more made available if we sell out before then.

Don't try and call me thick when it clearly doesn't say anything about a sell out.

At no point does it say on the away tickets page that there will not be more available if we sell out before then.

Does anybody know if I was to return a ticket at the ticket office if they'd give me a refund?

They do but it has to be a certain amount of time before the game. I'm sure it's like 48 hours or something

And? I didn't say there definitely won't be more made available, I said I don't know.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

It's an initial allocation - that means there will be more on offer should we sell out. Look on the ticket page, other fixtures say "full allocation" That quote openly states tickets will be available at Oakwell. It doesn't say "no tickets will be available on the gate should the allocation sell out".

If you're that bothered about it why don't you contact the club so they can clarify what only you can't see?

Archived