Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PuntersAdvice

PuntersAdvice Betting Log

In all seriousness, if you're a beginner/ casual follower, be very careful who you follow. The tips were not only poor here (ie no profit) but there was no proper discipline in terms of selections or staking plan.

Generally, a level stakes approach is best.

Be careful everyone - and if following, it seems obvious, but if you don't like the selection yourself, don't back it.

In all seriousness, if you're a beginner/ casual follower, be very careful who you follow. The tips were not only poor here (ie no profit) but there was no proper discipline in terms of selections or staking plan.

Generally, a level stakes approach is best.

Be careful everyone - and if following, it seems obvious, but if you don't like the selection yourself, don't back it.

Can't agree with that, a points system with a roof is always beneficial.

Can't agree with that, a points system with a roof is always beneficial.

Depends on the quantity and nature of your selections.

Discipline is absolutely key.

The times I've seen someone with a points system fall in to these traps:

Backing 1/2 a point... if you're not convinced, don't back. Or backing 10 points, then that loses. 

Level stakes and only back what you really fancy.

Each to their own. All I know is I make profit and many, many others do not.

Good luck.

English Premier League: Stoke v Fulham

-Only the Barclays Premier League’s top five have taken more points at home than Stoke City this season (33).
-Fulham have conceded 79 goals. The last three teams to concede as many in the top-flight and not go down are Wigan (79 in 2009-10), Oxford (80 in 1985-86) and Luton (84 in 1982-83).
-Fulham have the 3rd worst way record in the league.

Bet: Stoke 'Draw No Bet'
Stake: 70
Bookmaker: Coral
Odds: 1.67

------------------------

German Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund v Hoffenheim

-Hoffenheim will be without first choice goalkeeper Casteels (23/0) who misses his fourth consecutive match. Defensive midfielder Strobl (27/1) and striker Schipplock (23/6) are injured, while striker Modeste (29/12) serves a suspension after getting red carded last weekend.
-Hoffenheim have the second worst defense in the Bundesliga.

Bet: Borussia Dortmund -1
Stake: 35
Bookmaker: Ladbrokes
Odds: 1.75

I'd run my own P/L thread, but I can't always get on to put my bets on before the selections are resulted - and often since I have a 'system' if you can't get on at the right price, the price is gone, since most of mine tend to get backed, so I don't think it would be much use and I certainly wouldn't want others following me when the value is gone.

Anyway, I'm wittering.

All the best to you all. Good luck

I'm not saying Fulham will definitely win but I would avoid that purely because Stoke have nothing to play for and Fulham are fighting for their lives.

That and the fact that you've tipped it, of course.

Stoke 4-1 Fulham

Borussia Dortmund 3-2 Hoffenheim

Balance: 716

---------------------------------

English Premier League: Crystal Palace v Liverpool

-Liverpool are equal on points with Man City and have to make up a 9 goal difference to win the league.

-Liverpool score an average of 2.5 goals away from home in the league.

-Crystal Palace have scored in 5 of their last 6 games in the league.

Bet: Liverpool To Win & Over 2.5 Goals

Stake: 35

Bookmaker: Skybet

Odds: 1.73

Lineups:

Liverpool - Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Sterling, Sturridge, Suarez

Crystal Palace - Speroni, Mariappa, Dann, Delaney, Ward, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Ledley, Bolasie, Puncheon, Chamakh

this is starting to get upsetting now. it was interesting at first, then a little bit funny when you started losing but now i just feel sorry for you. 

Please please give this up.

At best, give it up because its not reflecting well on you, and youre fuelling the people of foxestalk with all the ammunition they need to have a dig at you and who will be more than happy to oblige.

At worst, the way you are spending money, i could see you having serious problems in your life. And im not joking around either. If this is real money you are losing, stop digging yourself a financial hole or the consequences will grow.

Archived