Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PuntersAdvice

PuntersAdvice Betting Log

Punting in football is generally a quick way to the poor house, the margins are so fine and compilers so competent (at the high end, especially) that finding bets outside of being 1%+ wrong are so abnormal it really isn't worth your time. I've read so many books on the different theories of 'value' punting and all say steer cleer of Football. Trading/arbing on sports or events with only 2 possible outcomes is generally considered a much shrewder long term project. I back horses in 7-10f handicaps at Newmarket/Goodwood/Leicester/Epsom because I know I have the edge in these events over the bookmakers. Punters need to find something they have an edge in (won't be football) and stick to that, or not bother at all.

i didn't want to laugh at this but it was clear from day 1 when he got stupidly lucky with a last minute goal winning his first two bets that this was probably not going to end well. 

he's gone for some absolute bankers as well and it's just not working. heavy. 

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Juventus 1-2 Benfica

Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid

Balance: 705

Cheers for the advice mate. I could easily lose £300 in a month on my own if I tried.

Will you be offering any apologies to those that were unfortunate/foolish enough to follow your "advice" ?

Archived