Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

this is a funny fixture as i was speaking to my brother and he thought some people wouldn't want to go as hopefully it will be a nothing to play for game... which is fair enough.

On the other hand i am buzzing to go to this as there is no pressure and there will be an absolute party atmosphere and carnage in the away end. What are other peoples thoughts on this ? 

this is a funny fixture as i was speaking to my brother and he thought some people wouldn't want to go as hopefully it will be a nothing to play for game... which is fair enough.

On the other hand i am buzzing to go to this as there is no pressure and there will be an absolute party atmosphere and carnage in the away end. What are other peoples thoughts on this ?

I think we'd sell 7k if given.Seasons like this don't come around often.

The Knockaert night was probably one of my favourite aways of all time.... "F-off Warnock, we're top of the league!"

Redknapp*

And yeah, it was fvcking brilliant seeing those goals live.

Can't you crash the night at a mates in leicester?

This day will be one long party

Easier said than done. I'm in Skeggy for the weekend anyway. There's loads going so my absence isn't exactly a huge problem but it's still cheeky of me.

Huddersfield Town

SkyBet Championship
Saturday 26 April | Kick-Off 15:00

Full Allocation: 3,855

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Price Adults £27 Seniors (over 60s)* £17 Under 18s* £12 Under 8s £10

Sales Criteria

On Sale Date/Time Via Criteria Sun 13 April (10am) Online Only STHs with 7+ points Mon 14 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore STHs with 7+ points Thurs 17 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore STHs with 3+ points Fri 18 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore STHs with 1+ points Tues 22 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore STHs & 2nd Half STHs Wed 23 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore Foxes Club Members Wed 23 April (2pm) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore Fans WITH Booking History Thurs 24 April (9am) Online, Sales Centre & Fanstore General Sale
*Anyone purchasing concession tickets may be challenged should anyone be considered NOT to be a genuine concession and will request proof of age. Anyone unable to provide this will not be granted access into the stadium.    

Fox Travel

Fox Travel coaches depart King Power Stadium at 10:00

STHs Non-STHs Adults/U22s £20 £22 U18s/Seniors (Over 65s) £18 £20

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#1WVmIIo8LXWT77fI.99

Bit shit! I heard talk of free travel and/or subsidised tickets and talk of trying to get allocation of 7,000 (They may well have tried, we don't know) Knew it was too good to be true!

Think i'm still going though. Should be good. TBH allocation wise less it better than more I reckon. 3,855 is fair big really.

Archived