Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

Tickets arrived this morning  :thumbup:  I've been given a seat number and a row but is it going be unreserved seating like last year?

By the way for ones who are looking to stay the night there's a travelodge about ten minutes from the ground, stayed there for last years night fixture wasn't that a cracker from Knockaert!

For those of you unable to get tickets through the usual methods, you may want to check out the htafc.co.uk website. You have to register online but you can print out tickets from home. Thought it might be useful to the many Huddersfield Town supporters who live in Leicestershire;)

We bought them on line from Huddersfield you have to register on line first then buy the tickets, You can print them off at home

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was asking for advice on where to sit in the ground.

There is a family stand behind the goal opposite the away fans but obviously you have to have kids with you,  or the direct golf uk stand lower tier we were in there last year and had no problems and will be in there again. I wouldn't go in the Britannia rescue stand near the away fans but you may be OK down towards the half-way line..

Archived