Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

We were offered 6,500 for this.

The full allocation of the away stand. The rest were based in Huddersfields family stand and the tickets could only be sold to families (surprisingly) on a sale no return basis so the club weren't willing to risk not being able to sell them all and lose out on what seats they didn't sell.

Will just be shitloads of Leicester in their half empty home end now.

Will just be shitloads of Leicester in their half empty home end now.

thats what i thouht at forest this season, i was literally the only one in the lower block T brian clough stand 

Just got one in the Huddersfield home end for this. Still plenty of availability.

Hate to resort to this, but I am not prepared to wait until 3 days before KO to risk not getting a ticket at all, especially as my non-refundable train ticket was booked weeks ago. Also have plans to meet family up there.

Now on to trying to figure out how to get a ticket for the Donny game...

Just got one in the Huddersfield home end for this. Still plenty of availability.

Hate to resort to this, but I am not prepared to wait until 3 days before KO to risk not getting a ticket at all, especially as my non-refundable train ticket was booked weeks ago. Also have plans to meet family up there.

Now on to trying to figure out how to get a ticket for the Donny game...

Try the Donny end.... lol

Just chucking it out there, anyone coming up to Huddersfield for the weekend are more than welcome to stop at my flat. I think there's a fair few lads coming to stay for drinks after the game and going out. See you all up here...

Just chucking it out there, anyone coming up to Huddersfield for the weekend are more than welcome to stop at my flat. I think there's a fair few lads coming to stay for drinks after the game and going out. See you all up here...

:D

This is going to be like those famous stories of somebody advertising a house party on Facebook. lol

The two goals that we scored that night surely warmed you up though mate?

I didn't go that one, Tuesday night wasn't it, I was referring to the Cup game. Wood had to come off the bench to equalize.

I didn't go that one, Tuesday night wasn't it, I was referring to the Cup game. Wood had to come off the bench to equalize.

Ah sorry I thought you meant the league, yes that was a Tuesday.

Yes he did late equaliser if I remember correctly. Think we had a good number of fans there that day.

Ah sorry I thought you meant the league, yes that was a Tuesday.

Yes he did late equaliser if I remember correctly. Think we had a good number of fans there that day.

Yeah, that was my fault. Forgot that we played them four times last year! 

We did take a lot, but I'm sure it'll be the same this season! 

Archived