Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

They're (rightly) thinking it's got no chance of going to general sale.

And if it does they could impact sales by it being so close to the game.

Regardless of whether it makes general sale or not it still doesn't explain or justify the delay in releasing the ticket info?

And if it does they could impact sales by it being so close to the game.

Regardless of whether it makes general sale or not it still doesn't explain or justify the delay in releasing the ticket info?

I suppose they've been trying to secure an extra allocation.

Though remember. General Sale is for people that have never bought a ticket before. I know this game doesn't give you much longer if you had but previous booking normally gives you a few more days.

Even with previous booking history you only get an extra afternoon! With no guarantee the tickets will arrive in time so be interesting to see what the ticket office say when I ring up for mine.

Can't see how anyone can have a problem with this really. 7000 was always just a rumour, no other team has had more than 4000 and despite Huddersfield probably not selling the extra 3000 they might have given us, they have every right to not give them to us. It most likely will have caused too many problems regarding police and moving home fans etc.

And regarding general sale being so close to the game, it doesn't matter because it wont make it to general sale anyway and the club will be well aware of this.

Archived