Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

Hudds are looking at it and the logic of it all. Not saying it's going to happen mind. Police, home fans etc all to consider.

They did something very similar for Sunderland once

I thought that was Barnsley?

Well based on WYP's attitude towards their game with Hull last year, I will be amazed if they agree to this.

7K to Huddersfield would be fantastic! What is the record most leicester league away day? not counting the 8k to Forest as that was a cup game!

I went to the Charlton vLeicester game at Upton Park in 92,think that was the year....we took thousands,cannot remember how many,but I am sure it was over 10,000

7K to Huddersfield would be fantastic! What is the record most leicester league away day? not counting the 8k to Forest as that was a cup game!

Speaking to someone today, this could well happen as the away ends holds 3500 and the rest would be up one side where there aren't any season ticket holders sitting.

lol

There's talk on there of people not renewing season tickets if they have to move to accommodate our increased allocation for this match. Absolutely ridiculous!

Some of the responses on there are ludicrous. We want 3,000 extra seats that would otherwise remain empty and deny them the increased ticket revenue and some of them are acting like it's an outrage.

If we do get this 7k, surely the club are going to have to do something to ensure we sell that amount. It would be a little embarrassing if we ask for this and then only shift 3k or so.

If there's nothing to play for the club are going to have to make it free travel, cheap tickets or something. Free tickets would be class. 

If we do get this 7k, surely the club are going to have to do something to ensure we sell that amount. It would be a little embarrassing if we ask for this and then only shift 3k or so.

If there's nothing to play for the club are going to have to make it free travel, cheap tickets or something. Free tickets would be class. 

We'll shift 7k no problem.

Remember Pompey took stupid numbers to Bradford on the last day the year we both went up.

I reckon 7K isn't an unrealistic number to sell either, M1 about 90 minutes away, last away of the season and Championship (fingers crossed!).

Maybe Huddersfield will say something like, ok you can have them on sale, no return so our owners pick up the bill if they don't sell them all.

But this is a season to remember and if folks were camping out to get a play off away ticket last season, I'm sure enough will want to go to the last away.

Archived