Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Hi lads, just wanted to say a couple of things on yesterdays display.

Wasn't able to get to the match but wow, what an absolutely terrific effort. The pictures themselves were brilliant but your video showing it unravel was even better. Hadn't noticed the banner before but the sychronisation and the fantastic design was a treat to see, and a real privilege to have at Leicester. It's good to see the club really get behind you as well and promote it, you can see the progress that has been made since the days of the Fosse Boys and with the club's effort to increase the atmosphere it's really coming together.

A couple of points in general though, have you ever thought of doing a podcast or a YouTube series, geared towards the fan culture as well as a bit on the football? The work at the ground is fantastic but I saw someone on here the other day who thought that this and the Foxes head at Newcastle were done by the club! Obviously the club credited you with it on Twitter but having a more active presence online would really help recognise Union FS's efforts across the fanbase and in turn you might get a few more donations on top of it! As I said though, just a suggestion as I think it would be great to see a bigger online presence from you guys. I'm currently looking for an apprenticeship but you can be certain that once I've got one down that you'll have another donation coming your way! :)

Best of luck and keep it going lads!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here ya go son.

Those were the days my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance

Forever and a day

We'd fight and never lose

(Something I cant remember) the Royal Blues ( may gave been 'To back', or was it 'We are'? Think it may have been the latter)

Those were the days

Oh yes those were the days

Na na na na na-na......

And on it went

Edited by steveherbe