Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

• 1 month later...
Guest LCFC_World

Didn't know where to post this so I might as well post it here, 

Where do you get the flags made like what website do you use? I have made this (not sure if its good or not) and i think it would look alright at home and away games. Anyway, i would like to know your opinion on it, thanks. 

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/harrylcfc/LCFC%20FLAG_zpszgewbbdy.jpg

Most of the printed ones up at the back are from Ultrasshop in Poland. The site is easy to use and the fence flags are really cheap. I've read a few posts on here saying that the quality isn't great but that's bollocks.

Regarding your flag I'd probably go for a stencil or some sort of effect if you use photo images. They can look a bit official if it's just a straight up photo, just my opinion though.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know in and around Sk1 where the first row of the "standing section" is?My dad can't really stand for 90 mins every week but i'd like to stand if possible. Understand the number of standers may vary game to game. 

It's hard to say mate as it changes every game!

Noticed on Sunday a lot more people standing, also hoping that next season we get more standers and singers moving over to us so it might get further down. 

It's hard to say mate as it changes every game!

Noticed on Sunday a lot more people standing, also hoping that next season we get more standers and singers moving over to us so it might get further down. 

Cheers mate, ye was thinking it might expand next season. Might have to try sk2/3 looks like in some areas the back row don't stand so it would probably be safer to try and move there. 

Hello guys,

I'm Alessandro, a 24yo Italian reporter studying in Sheffield atm. 
I work for an Italian online magazine, Mondo Futbol, through which we try to tell stories combining football, people and life from all over the world. I was planning to visit Leicester in a two-week time to do a report on the city, the team and ultimately its supporters. 

I'd really appreciate the chance to speak with any of you about your group, what you do and the efforts you make to always be beside your team. 

If anyone wanted to help me, please leave me a contact or write me at [email protected] - I'd be hugely grateful. 

Thank you in advance,

Alessandro

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say chaps, thanks for an epic end to our season, probably the best 24 hours of my football life. I'm knackered, got home today around 1230 to a roast beef lunch. Scenes last night in the Globe, such a laugh. Then to wander out into the city and speak to so many lovely people. Eventually crashed around 1-30. Regards to all I bored with my ramblings, hope you all got home ok. Can we please do it again next year, such a good time, cheers mates. Leicester boys are we.....

• Like 2

Ventured in to the Globe too after the match, quality passionate lads. Keep at it and it and i can see you guys growing to big numbers over the years if you want that.

Also what is that Ngolo Kante song, it's stuck in my head i ****en love it.

Ventured in to the Globe too after the match, quality passionate lads. Keep at it and it and i can see you guys growing to big numbers over the years if you want that.

Also what is that Ngolo Kante song, it's stuck in my head i ****en love it.

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me

His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC

His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet

lalalalalalalala lalalalaala lalalalala lalalalala

Edited by Wookie