Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Apparently it was this - I never sang it

Once upon a time there was a Spion Kop,

Where we used to throw a can or two,

Where we used to while away the hours,

Watching the boys in Royal Blue,

Those were the days my friend,

We took the Stretford End,

We took the Shed End, the North Bank Highbury,

We'd fight and never lose,

We'd live the life we choose,

Those were the days

Oh yes these were the days...

Modded it slightly, google those were the days football leicester

Or go herehttps://www.google.co.uk/search?q=those+were+the+days+football+chant+leicester&oq=those&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2j0j69i60.3139j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Apparently it was this - I never sang it

Once upon a time there was a Spion Kop,

Where we used to throw a can or two,

Where we used to while away the hours,

Watching the boys in Royal Blue,

Those were the days my friend,

We took the Stretford End,

We took the Shed End, the North Bank Highbury,

We'd fight and never lose,

We'd live the life we choose,

Those were the days

Oh yes these were the days...

Modded it slightly, google those were the days football leicester

Or go herehttps://www.google.co.uk/search?q=those+were+the+days+football+chant+leicester&oq=those&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2j0j69i60.3139j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I've always know it as that, but the lines "We'd fight and never lose" and "We'd live the life we choose" were swapped around

• 3 weeks later...

Out of interest is there any plans about Union FS going to/meeting at away games. A bit like the palace guys did today. If Union FS could get seats together at away games it may be the start of something great.

A bit like this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSHe3YpXAAAQTWd.jpg:large

But it's a long game and we've got to come to their place and we'll remember that  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I'm also trying to get a flag made up. I know the site you guys use to buy the flags but how do actually make the designs? If anyone could help me knock one up or tell me how to make them it'd be appreciated.

What are your computer skills like? Mine are shit but I can just about manage to sort designs using paint on the PC. There are lads in the group who are shit hot with photoshop, but whether these guys have time I don't know.

Alternatively you can hand paint yourself a flag, I've done a couple now and there more satisfying.

Edited by The soup nazi

What are your computer skills like? Mine are shit but I can just about manage to sort designs using paint on the PC. There are lads in the group who are shit hot with photoshop, but whether these guys have time I don't know.

Alternatively you can hand paint yourself a flag, I've done a couple now and there more satisfying.

I'm okay I suppose I've just never really tried making anything like that. I've never used photoshop mind and I thought paint may look a bit shite? When it comes to a player do you just copy the image from the Internet? Cheers

Of course photoshop will give you a better more detailed flag but you can still get a decent one done on paint. My Lineker and Walsh flags were done on paint and my latest waver ( big lcfc ) was as well. There so cheap if you screw one up.who cares lol

Of course photoshop will give you a better more detailed flag but you can still get a decent one done on paint. My Lineker and Walsh flags were done on paint and my latest waver ( big lcfc ) was as well. There so cheap if you screw one up.who cares lol

I really liked the o'neil and Lennon one, so was looking for that sort of colour

fair enough, I didn't even know how to crop out an image on paint or even select the image again when you've clicked off it lol but as others haves said your flags are (used to be) decent

fair enough, I didn't even know how to crop out an image on paint or even select the image again when you've clicked off it lol but as others haves said your flags are (used to be) decent

this is exactly my problem, how do you crop out a person from a picture you've took from the Internet? Then when you click off to do something else you can't reselect the image again. Frustrating times lol

• 1 month later...

Some of our favourite images from the 2015/16 season so far are now available on our website.

Today is the 2nd anniversary of the formation of Union FS. It's been a brilliant year for the group and our Club so please come and celebrate with us tonight at the Swan and Rushes from 6pm onwards!

Here's to 3 points tonight to bring in our 3rd year!

Union FS
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@@Union FS

Vichai and his belief in all things good happen to people who do all things good is amazing to see come to fruition !

Special family and we must give thanks they came to Leicester !

Everything we have we owe to them , and we must find a way to thanks them !

We just must must must find a way to thank them !