Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

If I'm going to the Shrewsbury game i'd want to join any singing section going.

They've opened up A2 now, back of that?

I really don't know mate,this half a ground shit IMO puts people off.I'll probably make a decision to go on the night.

Get um down Dan.I did speak to a few more at the Everton game who said they'll be coming.It wasn't disappointing last time at the Swan but it would of been nice to see a few more.I think more dialogue between the group would help instead of us just winging it at the ground.Also anyone avoiding the Swan due to it appearing tiny,don't let that put you off it's bigger than it looks.

Get um down Dan.I did speak to a few more at the Everton game who said they'll be coming.It wasn't disappointing last time at the Swan but it would of been nice to see a few more.I think more dialogue between the group would help instead of us just winging it at the ground.Also anyone avoiding the Swan due to it appearing tiny,don't let that put you off it's bigger than it looks.

Yeah I agree with this - the more everyone in the block gets to know each other the better the atmosphere will be.

HE'S MAGIC YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOW!

ESTEBAN CAMBIASSOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyone up for this on Sunday? Think at a good pace this could sound class

Yes. Has to be.

Anything but the 'this is how it feels to be city/small' rip-off.

That said, the biggest chant rip-offers in the world are rocking up on Sunday. Do they have one original song? I swear they sing 'scores when he wants' or a variation of for every one of their players. Pitiful.

Enjoy Sunday fellas, gutted we won't be there. Gotta keep the noise levels up as high (or higher!) than they were at Everton. Hopefully the person replacing me for this game will give it as much as I did! The Kop want to sing, they just need some encouragement. Me and KentFoxSteve will be keeping an ear out for you  :thumbup: