Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

First class today boys, the passion between us all today was immense, keep it up guys!! :thumbup::scarf:

I agree we were very good second half,but it was total shit first half.We need to take it up a notch for Burnley.

Reading that back it sounds negative,I'm nit picking.Today was immense but we need to be at it for the full 90.

Edited by The soup nazi

I need to know who the hell you are Kitch lol I keep forgetting you're in there.

The celebrations up there are absolutely superb.

I agree we were very good second half,but it was total shit first half.We need to take it up a notch for Burnley.

Reading that back it sounds negative,I'm nit picking.Today was immense but we need to be at it for the full 90.

Thought the whole ground wasn't at it today for large parts to be honest. I thought ironically today was the worst atmosphere of the three.

Early Sundays can do one. Worst kick off time bar none.

Yeah sundays are total shit,at least we don't have anymore for a while.I reckon most people ease off the beer a bit and it did show 1st half.

On a side note we're still singing WYS to fast,it's better but still needs to slow down.

Agree. Everything still needs to be a bit slower in my opinion.

'Oh When The Blues' sounded good yesterday though when kept slow for a couple of verses before launching into the second phase of the chant.

I need to know who the hell you are Kitch lol I keep forgetting you're in there.

The celebrations up there are absolutely superb.

I'm row JJ. Beard, usually wearing a retro.

I know what you look like vaguely but I don't remember ever seeing you.

I was shockingly hungover Saturday, had a headache the whole way through the game. Did my best but it felt like other people were struggling too in the first half.

I was shockingly hungover Saturday, had a headache the whole way through the game. Did my best but it felt like other people were struggling too in the first half.

93/94 season one on Sunday?

What seat? I'm 25. I'm tall, overweight and have glasses, often in a black jacket.

So I grabbed one of the last tickets for Burnley in the kop and just realised it's probably amongst you guys lol SK1 HH

That's okay, I'll try not to be too much of a miserable bastard.

Row HH is right down the front of us lot, although depends what seat number you are. You might be slightly further over.

Row HH is right down the front of us lot, although depends what seat number you are. You might be slightly further over.

I'm glad about that - hopefully means standing and some good atmosphere.

Haven't been to a league game for a while but it felt weird to be sitting down and behaving myself at the Shrewsbury game.

I'm glad about that - hopefully means standing and some good atmosphere.

Haven't been to a league game for a while but it felt weird to be sitting down and behaving myself at the Shrewsbury game.

They'll be an atmosphere alright! Jakes in town lol