Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Having a collective group definitely makes it easier to add to the songbook. 100 people who have pre-planned a chant so that they all sing it at the game will spread it much quicker than one bloke on his own. Other people are more likely to join in with something new if a large number of people are singing it.

Great opportunity to be original and create chants that are exclusively ours. 

Serving its use already although I don't want to try and claim it's all down to the group but I don't think it's any co-incidence.

I think we're going places on and off the pitch. It's a great time to support us.

Was quality at stoke, reckon we could get it going in the concourse like stoke for the united game? Would be class!

Home concourses are a different kettle of fish to away ones, lower concentration of people willing to join in with singing. Let's concentrate on making sure we're singing throughout the 90 in the stands. The first half wasn't exactly as banging as the pub and concourse had suggested it would be yesterday.

Home concourses are a different kettle of fish to away ones, lower concentration of people willing to join in with singing. Let's concentrate on making sure we're singing throughout the 90 in the stands. The first half wasn't exactly as banging as the pub and concourse had suggested it would be yesterday.

Imagine if our end was unreserved seating? All those lads from the concourse to the same section in the stand.

I can only dream.

Good read again, really enjoy these match previews. But they do also make the week seem ridiculously long! Bring on Saturday  Sunday.

What were the Wasilewski and seven pints of bitter chants?

He drinks seven pints of bitter then he plays for leicester, gary, taylor fletcher. Lady Gaga Paparazzi

Wasilewski is too long for me to type. cba lol

Whereabouts we drinking before Palace game? We are drivjng up, parking in Thornton Heath, so any decent away pubs around there would be good to me - see what I did there?

Weatherspoons, flora sandes, brigstock road looks possible. There are 3 in this road, on the way to the ground I think

Edited by steveherbe