Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Yes. Has to be.

Anything but the 'this is how it feels to be city/small' rip-off.

That said, the biggest chant rip-offers in the world are rocking up on Sunday. Do they have one original song? I swear they sing 'scores when he wants' or a variation of for every one of their players. Pitiful.

I thought Derby lost the play-off final?

I just can't make out the last line

Oooh his name is Leonardo

Leeeeicester's number twenty threeeee

And yes, he cost a fvcking fortuuuune

But he scores goals so that's all good to meeee

I think the confusion is that some people are singing 'that's alright to me' instead. Not sure which is better but we need to stick with one. Thought it was better controlled yesterday at a much slower tempo.

Yeh atmosphere was great again in SK1, pretty much throughout. 

This is hugely pedantic as I felt the Leo song was a lot better paced yesterday but the last line is meant to be to a different tune. Hard to explain without singing it but just listen to the Argies sing it. Might be asking a bit much to be fair.

Great stuff on the whole though. This group have made a huge difference so far, hope it continues.

Oooh his name is Leonardo

Leeeeicester's number twenty threeeee

And yes, he cost a fvcking fortuuuune

But he scores goals so that's all good to meeee

I think the confusion is that some people are singing 'that's alright to me' instead. Not sure which is better but we need to stick with one. Thought it was better controlled yesterday at a much slower tempo.

That will be it. Cos I thought it was what you've written just there but every time I kept hearing 'alright'.

Was anyone on here there when the Arsenal fan started on that bloke outside the Swan? lol

The Ulloa chant is growing on me but I don't like the Schlupp one at all. Surely we can do better than that?

I'll get my thinking cap on.

Any song that uses the word "up" is a good start. Got no problem with the one sang yesterday to be honest, at least it's original and isn't just shouting the player's first name as seems to be the case with "Deano" and "Leo"...

Think the Schlupp chant's ok myself to be honest. Don't know whether the Albrighton one's strong enough to catch on though.

Still think we're racing through a number of songs too quickly. The Ulloa one was better on Sunday, although still needs slowing down further to get the best from it (and so other folks can learn the words & get involved) in my opinion. Slower airings of 'When You're Smiling' & 'Oh When The Blues...' sounded good on Sunday too :) 

Agree that the Ulloa one still needs to slow down further. I'd love it if we can do it at the right tempo and eventually come up with another verse to go with the rest of the song.

Loved how the kop got going at times the other day though. Obviously it helped that our team put in another great performance.

Agreed I'm not to keen on the Schlupp one, didn't like the Albrighton one either that one or two started to sing.

I actually really liked the Drinkwater one though lol never heard it before

A bit trial and error with some songs, but imagine a fair few would be creaming themselves if say Man United or Palace had sung some songs first.

Not all original suggestions are good or workable but showing faith in a few could pay dividends. Particularly think Treat has a lot of potential, more seemed to get involved with it against Everton than against Arsenal though?

Don't you know Jeffrey Schlupp, we love you Jeffrey Schlupp

Got an airing at Burnley away last year.

Albrighton one is just his surname repeated to this tune. Would definitely need some work if it was going to succeed but at least it's creative...

• Like 4