Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Mark Davies

Next we will be linked with jay spearing again followed by every player we've had on loan lately

I wouldn't have a problem with Spearing coming back.

We need cover for every position, if James & Drinkwater play as defensive midfielders next season then we currently have no real cover for them.

The way he left us last time, unless he's changed agents, I don't think Pearson would be interested.

He left us to play in the Premier, although not for long, clearly his agent was right at the time.

Surely by leaving it showed he was 'young and hungry' something many claim NFP looks for in players.

No thanks, think we could be looking at a higher calibre of player. Agree with the comment on a 4-2-3-1 and have thought Leicester should experiment with this formation. I would have either Mahrez or Knocky coming in as the attacking mid though, we would need to look for a striker and another winger though.

He left us to play in the Premier, although not for long, clearly his agent was right at the time.

Surely by leaving it showed he was 'young and hungry' something many claim NFP looks for in players.

IIrc his agent told him not to play for us on the morning of a game, which Nige was none too impressed about.

Spot on..

Wasn't £2 million "a lot of money these days" only 4 months ago with reference to Moore?!

I agree though, I think this is almost a no-brainer.

A lot of people are judging him on his 10 or so games in League One.

With his injury record, 2m seems very steep for him. I would stay away at that price.

In those 10 games he showed he was head and shoulders above anything in that league.

£2m is not steep, I'd say it's just about right.

The way he left us last time, unless he's changed agents, I don't think Pearson would be interested.

Agree with this. Didn't Pearson make some pretty disparaging comments about how it was all handled etc. Not sure he would want him back?

Agree with this. Didn't Pearson make some pretty disparaging comments about how it was all handled etc. Not sure he would want him back?

But that had little to do with Mark Davies himself, Pearson was more fuming at Davies' agent/representative:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/puts-City-boss-rage/story-12058187-detail/story.html

Archived