Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pub Brawl

Could you imagine the headline if someone had actually punched someone? Plus, do people actually drink buckets of vodka?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

But no one did punch anyone so what's the problem? And yes, yes they do.

Sportsmen enjoying a bit of alcohol after (for most of them) a career high. Shocking.

I'd much prefer they enjoyed themselves instead of staying in being boring bastards. This was simply team building for next season.  :P

Mirror Mirror on the wall who writes the biggest shite of all ? If they think that constitutes a brawl then they need to send a reporter to the Good Neighbours for some real action. I just don't care . We have secured our place in the Premiership and in all probability will go up as champions. Is  any of this trumped up red top low life reporting going to take the shine of this magnificent season ? :scarf:  :scarf: :scarf:  :scarf:  

But no one did punch anyone so what's the problem? And yes, yes they do.

Sportsmen enjoying a bit of alcohol after (for most of them) a career high. Shocking.

I'd much prefer they enjoyed themselves instead of staying in being boring bastards. This was simply team building for next season. :P

I'm not condemning the players, I'm saying that clip was classed as a brawl and imagine what it would have been called by the mirror if someone had punched someone.

You're right, it is a no nothing event blown out of all proportions to make traffic.

Sorry. I forgot to use the international sarcasm symbol 😃

I'm not condemning the players, I'm saying that clip was classed as a brawl and imagine what it would have been called by the mirror if someone had punched someone.

You're right, it is a no nothing event blown out of all proportions to make traffic.

Sorry. I forgot to use the international sarcasm symbol [emoji2]

Ah, I see. [emoji1]

"Liam, Waz and Richie,

They got chucked out of Ghost, 

For the worst fight in history,

It was handbags at the most.

If Waz had really wanted,

to get into a fight,

the bouncer would be on his arse,

A polish punch, goodnight."

To the tune of Ewan is a Welshman (my old man's a dustman)

Haha, pretty bad... there's a decent chant to be made from this incident though.

poor behaviour, led to a shit game.

Dont excuse just because they are footballers. Of course the media are going to report it.

The club i assume have dealt with it, and the players should learn that there is a time an place

Can you imagine if he was and he had came out windmilling?! :pearson::pearson::pearson:

Pissed myself at this. I imagined it to be like the leeds game when he went chasing McDermott down the tunnel...

"LIAM! LIAM! Calm down! What am I supposed to play next week? 2 up front 3 In Midfield and 1 in bloody Gartree?!"

Archived