Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pub Brawl

Massively disappointed.

Delaet has legs like me after an upper cut.

And was shows more respect to bouncers than he has to any fellow championship player.

However I did hear he was late for the team meeting next day and pearson changed the time.

If anyone like me has been wound up not by the video but by the piss poor journalism on show here, this might be of use:

[email protected]

How someone can get away with being so shit at their job is beyond me. Regardless of that standard response "well you expect that from news reporters".

If anyone like me has been wound up not by the video but by the piss poor journalism on show here, this might be of use:

[email protected]

How someone can get away with being so shit at their job is beyond me. Regardless of that standard response "well you expect that from news reporters".

I wouldn't call the author of that shit a reporter. That would be offensive for the real reporters.

All this shows to me is what complete nob heads bouncers are which i knew already. Hired thugs with a power complex

They tried to start atleast 2 fights, one with liam and one with ritchie, good thing marcin was there. So much respect for that Man. 

There are a number of key points in this:

1. This type of s**t happens - get over it - it ended with no punches thrown

2. They're not as drunk as I was on this night - WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

3. They're professional athletes, they should have waited to party this hard - this was clearly proved in the 1-4 defeat to Brighton

4. I doubt that Pearson was happy with the extent they celebrated, but still plied them with Champagne on the training pitch the day before the Brighton game

5. Kasper - as soon as he came out he defused the situation in a matter of seconds - a solid head on his shoulders

6. It will have been dealt with internally - END OF F**KING STORY

Archived