Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Despite being absolutely shafted at home to Villa on the first day we've not been bad since. 2-1 loss away at Chelsea second game before beating Everton 2-1 at home. Not been convincing but I'll take that. Ulloa with 3 in 3. Won 2-4 at Doncaster too.

Just returned to playing this game since the last version I had was FM12.

I take it these magical names like Carlos Fierro are only available when you select a maximum database? Im playing as Bayern Munich with an aim to dominate Europe, i just usually select the top European leagues to start, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France but some of the obscure wonderkids dont appear.

Probably sound naive now after getting back into the game after so long.

Jurgen Klopp has started a feud with me too. Piss off Jurgen. Im coming for Hummels.

I offered him to clubs for six mil in first turn and palace came straight in.

I did the same and got nothing other than QPR saying they weren't paying that much. They didn't even want to offer £3mil. Looks like he's about to join Sunderland for £3.5mil on mine in the end.

lol Sunderland pull out due to lack of funds. This is ****ing ridiculous.

We are properly shit on this.

Won 1-2 away at Newcastle who'd won every game, two late Vardy goals :o

I love "close down far more", seems to bring out the best in us big time, but I'm yet to start a game with it as I just feel like it'll mean running out of steam. Might start playing an Atletico-like 4-4-2.

Activated Marco Reus' buyout clause for £21 million and im playing a direct 4-4-1-1. Its working well, 27 points from 11 games in the Bundesliga, top of champions league group with 10 points from 12 with a very winnable homegame with APOEL to come. Picked up the supercup too to Jurgen Klopp's frustration and have won first 2 German Cup ties.

Going with Neuer in goal, Lahm and Alaba full backs with automatic duty, Badstuber as a ball playing centre back and Boateng as a centre back, Schweinsteiger and Xabi Alonso play in front as deep lying playmakers, Schweinsteiger holding while Xabi supports, Gotze (UNBELIEVEABLE on the game) sits as an attacking advanced playmaker while Robben and Ribery play right and left wing, Lewandowski as a complete striker.

Then rotate when needed with Shaqiri and Reus out wide, Muller as the false 9, Javi Martinez and Tiago Alcantara sitting in midfield.

Loving this game after a football manager absense. Dare i say it the game is almost too big, with the amount of options and tactics available

Got to admit, im still learning the ropes regarding the new game.

I think the scope for questions in the media is getting a bit tiresome. Might have my assistant handle that in future.

Did you not have 14?

Nope. So after taking the sliders out of training they're now out of tactics too? I don't understand why they introduce classic but dumb down the main mode.

I want to tell my amc to never take long shots, can't I do that now? :|

Nope. So after taking the sliders out of training they're now out of tactics too? I don't understand why they introduce classic but dumb down the main mode.

I want to tell my amc to never take long shots, can't I do that now? :|

Nah it's all under player instructions now and has been since 14. I reckon you'll like it.

Here's where to find it;

3ro0h.jpg

Haha my Atletico-like 4-4-2/4-2-4 is absolutely dominating everyone. Surely this is a fluke and can't actually be me doing well on my first ever go?

No fluke Pep.......i mean Dan :scarf:

I do find it pretty amusing that my scouts have been looking at players in Spain over the last few weeks and have managed to unearth such hidden gems as Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Jordi Alba. Youd have to have an exceptional eye for a player to uncover rough diamonds like that.

Ive already got Reus, and Hummels is next on the list. Feel as if i could do with full back cover though, Lahm is ageing a bit, Bernat might develop to play ahead of Alaba

No fluke Pep.......i mean Dan :scarf:

I'd go more Diego :ph34r:

I thought the same about the scouting. It's really poor of them. Yes I'm sure Yaya Toure is coming to Leicester, thanks for the amazing insight into him being five star (on the subject of Toure, how incredibly over-rated is he on this?)

I wonder if Ronaldo & Messi will start banging in 40 a season on this one. One criticism I've had in the past was how few they scored, they were obviously amazing but Messi would often get about ten a season, it just doesn't happen.

Think i might start a Leicester game too actually, its more of a management test. Ill keep my Bayern Munich league running because i want Champions League success whether it be this season on in a few seasons, but managing Leicester would mean keeping a proper eye on talent, bringing through players and having to let some go by necessity, changing tactics and approach more, rather than keeping to the same team and making straight swaps because most games my extra quality will win through.

Mario Gotze is the best player ive ever managed. Hes averaging nearly 8.5 for the season in performances, hes scored 18 in 18 (despite his finishing attribute only being 12, work that one out if you can) and hes made 10 assists. Unreal player.

Archived