Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

I tweeted him about the side netting shots, he said "when players stop doing that in real life it'll be taken out of the game" he didn't respond to my next reply :(

He's talking shite there. No way do they have that many shots from stupid angles when there's a better ball on.

He's talking shite there. No way do they have that many shots from stupid angles when there's a better ball on.

I'm quite certain that it will happen less on 15, apparently it's a flaw in the match engine that in those positions the players think they've got a clear cut chance when they haven't.

• 2 weeks later...

Get some attributes up Mark. Mahrez & Vardy please.

Here's a very random collection for you. If anyone has anything/anyone specific they want just ask (having said that, I may not have time to upload any more if they aren't requested today and relatively soon).

JamieVardy_OverviewProfile_zpsdd4d1d75.p

RiyadMahrez_OverviewProfile_zpsb417d8a8.LiamMoore_OverviewProfile_zps0480b477.pnAnthonyKnockaert_OverviewProfile_zps936e

LeonardoUlloa_OverviewProfile_zpse563c71

EstebanCambiasso_OverviewProfile_zps27da

DannyDrinkwater_OverviewProfile_zps11475

I got as far as Vardy and stopped. Absolutely ****ing disgusting. He's league one at best, again.

He's better on fifa ffs. As ever.

His current ability is seemingly (though I haven't checked it) way up.

They all look pretty fair to me (poss Cambiasso passing up to 15, knockaert maybe a bit too highly rated). Vardy possibly could have slightly better finishing but then he isn' that effective a finisher, his game is all based around his pace and work rate which is pretty spot on, maybe deserving a 17 acceleration/pace as I do think he's quicker that de Laet yet they've got the same stats.

Archived