Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Another second half swoon (though not as bad as last year) means another 9th place finish for Pools. But with my contract running out, I got into a spat with the board and got fired. I'm in charge of Northampton now.

Two CBs, WBs and an anchorman.

Play retain possession, high tempo and more pressing.

I generally don't concede goals (I'm Valencia) but I was struggling to consistently convert chances until I just beat cordoba seven nil.

Edit: my CBs are one stopper, one cover.

I don't find the sigames or sortitoutsi forums overly helpful, so before I ask on there, does anyone know how to get the DF11 facepack (or any larger facepack) working properly? All my skins reduce the image size to tiny defaults.

I used to always use opzbeam skins which were designed for larger images but they don't make em anymore and every skin out is using default size.

I read something about needing panels but I can't find the files and I'm not sure how it works?

I've been sacked for losing the dressing room lol

Absolutely ridiculous. Kept us up comfortably and Wes Morgan decided he'd unite the dressing room against me because I fined him after he picked up a stupid red card away at QPR, which pretty much killed our chances of getting anything from that game, was a big game at the time too.

To follow on from that, im going to add i dont like some of the interractions.

For instance, ive had players who arent central to my plans but still used in rotating coming to me and saying they want to leave. I dont want them to and ask them what will it take to keep them here, and they turn round and say can I guarantee them silverware lol..........well for one, no I cant, and secondly, youre the ones who win the silverware for yourselves, not me guaranteeing it to you.

The amount of players that come to me complaining about lack of game time, i think the game wants me to have a squad of about 14.

I suppose it does capture real life though. Im at Bayern Munich and ive got my fair share of nobheads in the squad believe me, mentioning no names *cough* THIAGO ALCANARA and RAFINHA.....that slipped out.

Archived