Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

So I've got 2 games running side by side.

I have started the pentagon challenge.

Managed to get a job with Santos in South Africa (Their 2nd division) - I finished 5th in the 1st season, I made a few free signings in the summer and hoped to finish in a similar position.

I manager to win the league at a canter. Just about to start my 3rd season. Hopefully a bigger club will come sniffing as I don't think I'll be able to turn these into challengers for the higher echelons of the league.

My other save is with Liverpool.

Finished my 1st season in 4th place (with a final day battering of Chelsea)

Alternated between a 4-1-2-1-2 / 4-2-2-2 / 5-2-2-1.

Had some very strange results, i put 12 past Chelsea in 2 games, I lost 13-5 on aggregate to Munich in the champions league 1st knockout round.

Shifted Johnson, Borini, Coates out. I've brought Manquillo, Cristian Rodriquez in.

Ben Hamer is moaning about the lack of first team football... in interaction there's no way to say "You're only a backup member of the squad... hence your squad status - now shut up moaning" like there was in FM14 which would often shut them up.

So instead I just got Kasper Schmeichel to speak to him and fnd out his problems... lol Can you imagine that? Ben Hamer saying to Kasper well mate, the thing is, I think I should be playing in the first team.

Tried to sign Dyer back from Watford, he is indespensible apparently.

When you start a game as Leicester, are Knockaert, Vardy and Albrighton always out injured?

Yes because they were in real life at the start of the season

Ben Hamer is moaning about the lack of first team football... in interaction there's no way to say "You're only a backup member of the squad... hence your squad status - now shut up moaning" like there was in FM14 which would often shut them up.

So instead I just got Kasper Schmeichel to speak to him and fnd out his problems... lol Can you imagine that? Ben Hamer saying to Kasper well mate, the thing is, I think I should be playing in the first team.

lol, did it work?

My Bayern Munich team are starting to dominate. And im loving it. In my second season i bagged a historic quadruple, winning the league by 10 points, DFB Polkal 3-1 vs Leverkusen, German Supercup 3-0 vs Dortmund...........and the BIG one, the one i wanted so badly, old big ears.

Coming through a tough group of Man Utd, AC Milan and Anderlecht with 14 points was promising. I brushed Red Bull Salzburg aside 6-0 on aggregate in the first knockout round, then had two tough rounds after, a 4-2 aggregate success against Chelsea was followed by a maginificent away goals win against Real Madrid. The final, ironically, was Man City, and Boateng was sent off on 55 mins. I was 1-0 up until the red card, before Mangala equalised on 60. Lewandowski scored on 110, and then, finally, the disallowed goals bug saved me, as Jovetic' goal was chalked off on 117 to give me the 2-1 win.

Despite all that, i had a measly £30 mil to spen this summer, which allowed me to replace the aeging legs of Xabi Alonso who is now a squad player, with Romero from Roma.

Team going into season 3 is now:

Neuer (sweeper keeper)

Lahm (supporting fullback)

Boateng (ball playing defender)

Badstuber (ball playing defender)

Alaba (supporting fullback)

Romero (anchor man defend)

Pogba (deep lying playmaker support)

Muller (Raumdeuter attack)

Reus (attacking midfielder support)

Robben (winger attack)

Lewandowski (complete striker attack)

I now have 2 more potential trophies to win, in the European Super Cup and Club World Championship. Win both of those, and ill have won everything possible. Im retiring then, and taking a new job.

Is it better than any of the free ones from the various forums? Why this ?

EDIT: I know who Miles is but I mean why his tactic

As in Miles Jacobsen? Of SIG? Why would you want a tactic by the people who made the game?

You're right, I doubt they know anything we don't.

I've made the point a few times but I'd genuinely rather fail with my own tactics than succeed with someone else's (though if someone else's are better then I'll look at theirs for guidance).

Then again neither are particularly enjoyable.

After struggling initially with this version, I've got to be honest, my current system is bitchin'.

433, straight up. First time in FM history I've got no attacking midfielders. Cm, cm, dm and three strikers.

Smashed it. Took nine points off Real and Barca with Valencia in season one.

After struggling initially with this version, I've got to be honest, my current system is bitchin'.

433, straight up. First time in FM history I've got no attacking midfielders. Cm, cm, dm and three strikers.

Smashed it. Took nine points off Real and Barca with Valencia in season one.

I might try that. Got recommended to by my assistant but didn't think three centre forwards would work at all.

I might try that. Got recommended to by my assistant but didn't think three centre forwards would work at all.

Roles seem to make more difference than positions, what's important is that all three strikers can't be on attack duty. My central striker is a deep lying forward set to support (close down more, more direct passes.) He weighs in with goals, I've got Gabriel Barbosa there and he's chipped in with 14 goals and 7 assists in 22 starts. Ahead to the left, an advanced forward (attack) and to the right Carlos Fierro at poacher (attack) picked up 27 goals and 8 assists in 31 starts.

The left of my central midfielders, set to roaming playmaker (support) and my right wing back (support) were my most prolific providers of assists. 

The left and right forwards push out and give me plenty of width and the DLF pushes in to get on the end of their low crosses, most of his goals were from cut-backs and general play around the box. It definitely worked, the DLF dropped deep enough that there was a good link between my central midfielders and the front three were never isolated. 

Roles seem to make more difference than positions, what's important is that all three strikers can't be on attack duty. My central striker is a deep lying forward set to support (close down more, more direct passes.) He weighs in with goals, I've got Gabriel Barbosa there and he's chipped in with 14 goals and 7 assists in 22 starts. Ahead to the left, an advanced forward (attack) and to the right Carlos Fierro at poacher (attack) picked up 27 goals and 8 assists in 31 starts.

The left of my central midfielders, set to roaming playmaker (support) and my right wing back (support) were my most prolific providers of assists. 

The left and right forwards push out and give me plenty of width and the DLF pushes in to get on the end of their low crosses, most of his goals were from cut-backs and general play around the box. It definitely worked, the DLF dropped deep enough that there was a good link between my central midfielders and the front three were never isolated. 

Will look into it. I am Leicester though so it's a bit hard to judge what to do. I've got Dybala, Vardy and Ulloa as my forwards. Do you ever bother with a defensive forward?

Archived