Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Anyone found a good affordable left back? Schlupp is decent but need a better lb.

I've just finished the 2nd season and am still playing Schlupp since I can't find one that will sign for me.

The WP shenanigans are pissing me off. I've spunked 15m now on players who I can't even play cos of work permits.

Very buggy.

Ridiculous amounts of goals flying in.

There does seem to be a lot of goals, but I guess this will get tweaked. I like the new tactics interface and the way you have to pay much more attention to scouting to reveal attributes.

Best version so far for me. Playing a "full fat" career at Leicester alongside a FMC career which saw me hired then sacked by Forest Green Rovers and currently trying to rebuild at Berwick Rangers.

Very buggy.

Ridiculous amounts of goals flying in.

I played a friendly that was 4-4 after 33 minutes, madness.

Only spent an hour or so on it but seams really tough to sign players, people are either overpriced or when you scout them say they won't sign.

Got a bit of a problem with this. My players keep moaning about not getting enough attention during fitness sessions so i tried to sign another fitness coach however the board wont allow me as Leicester start with 8 but should have 6. I have then sacked a few coaches but they still wont allow it, any ideas?

Got a bit of a problem with this. My players keep moaning about not getting enough attention during fitness sessions so i tried to sign another fitness coach however the board wont allow me as Leicester start with 8 but should have 6. I have then sacked a few coaches but they still wont allow it, any ideas?

I think this is a "known issue" that will be patched. I had it as well and was worried what to do about it. They keep moaning but it doesn't seem to have had an adverse effect so far..

I think this is a "known issue" that will be patched. I had it as well and was worried what to do about it. They keep moaning but it doesn't seem to have had an adverse effect so far..

Ah good stuff. I started a new game the first time round thinking I had messed it up.

On FMC you need to be able to pick a feeder team to be able to gain work permits. Signed Vitinho 2 years ago for 11m and can't play him. He won't go on loan cos he's only just joined. Bullshit. Savitsky 3 years ago is now running out of contract and can't sign another one cos he won't get a work permit. Excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abu Hamza? Only 2 and a half star potential on mine.

Potential depends on your current squad and scouts. If you're a top team then the 2.5* is in relation to your squad; the same scouts might give him 4* potential if your team is weaker and you're in a lower league.

You're getting the tactics wrong

Also read a team guide on one of the fan sites about us and the guy (a Leicester fan) said that O'Neill guided us to our first major trophy in 1997, the same one that we one in 1964?

Archived