Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Started two saves.
1) Leicester, around October time and in 18th position on a poor run of form (sounds familiar?). 
2) Gateshead, played about 4 games and sat in 10th, I keep winning home games by at least 3 goals and lose away games by at least 3 goals!

Dortmund absolutely implode in the 2nd half of the Bundesliga.

I stole Reus, but then they lost Blaczykowski and Gundogan as well, and ive managed to stretch my lead at the top to 7 points.

Got a big Champions League quarter final to play vs Benfica now.

Anyone using any of the "new" positions? Thomas Muller is immense as a "Raumdeuter" on the right hand side

Thomas Müller is the ramdeuter, the role is based on him as he described himself as a ramdeuter, annoyingly the role does zero defensive work whereas Müller does.

This game really does hate me. 1 nil up away to Palace, concede a pen in the 75th min 1-1. Bring Fierro on, 76th min 2-1 me, 92nd minute despite having my tactic set to contain my centre backs decide to go walkabouts and 2-2.

I cant shift Hammond, Wood or GTF either and no one would touch Kasper for £1.5 mil, I really am impressively shit at this one.

Signed Lucas Silva as a CB, only 19 and cost me around £4million. Agreed a deal for Timo Werner but, annoyingly, he chose Wolfsburg rather than Leicester so I'm still looking for a LM, got £20million to spend but struggling to attract players. 

Make sure you pay big signing on fees

is anyone using a laptop for this? Also what are your specs?

Getting a new computer soona nd would like to invest in a laptop BUT only if it runs fm 2015

Most off the shelf laptops will run it. Look for at least a dual core processor with at least 4mb ram. A dedicated graphics card if you want to watch the 3d match engine other wise intel graphics will be fine

I personally would get a quad core with 8mb of ram and a 2gb dedicated graphics card.

Most off the shelf laptops will run it. Look for at least a dual core processor with at least 4mb ram. A dedicated graphics card if you want to watch the 3d match engine other wise intel graphics will be fine

I personally would get a quad core with 8mb of ram and a 2gb dedicated graphics card.

:thumbup:

Apparently im supposed to sit in the same room as my wife whilst she watches tv. extreme makover, worlds strictest parents, Nanny SOS and all that lovely tv....

:thumbup:

Apparently im supposed to sit in the same room as my wife whilst she watches tv. extreme makover, worlds strictest parents, Nanny SOS and all that lovely tv....

My missus will be sat perfectly happily watching the tv next to me, with whatever her choice of show is, I'll pick up my laptop, fire up my save and suddenly she'll want attention.

So good luck with that.

My missus will be sat perfectly happily watching the tv next to me, with whatever her choice of show is, I'll pick up my laptop, fire up my save and suddenly she'll want attention.

So good luck with that.

So my question should  be : " is there anything you need before i switch this on?"

Sorted.

Of course that could actually horrendously backfire on me.....

So my question should  be : " is there anything you need before i switch this on?"

Sorted.

Of course that could actually horrendously backfire on me.....

that tactic  has done me over more than once. spend an hour doing favours, all the while thinking 2why the **** didnt i keep my mouth shut" women are cleverer than us

6 or 7 games into my second season. Managed to pick up Ashley Cole on a free and Lucas Silva but that was it. Sitting in 3rd place after a brilliant start.

Sounds familiar. Shut down your laptop, drive to croft quarry and throw it in there as its only down hill from there mate trust me lol.

Archived