Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MJ27

The Knockaert performance in full!

He will end up sounding like sylvain guintoli a french world superbike rider who has made home in hinkley area fir last 10 years after marrying a local girl and the lestoh accent has rubbed of on him deeply hopefully it rubs off on ant

He's a young man truly loving life at the minute, it's a great feeling to feel on top of the world at that age. But what's more important is how he seems to have taken Leicester to his heart, I'm sure when he's an old man he will look back to his time here with great fondness.

You just have to hope that when the day does come for him to depart that it's done in the right way by both Knocky and the club....

I think it's more likely that Knockaert would be the one moving on to bigger things but hopefully he stays grounded throughout his rise and, after a few more years here, he can leave a Leicester legend. He's certainly a cult hero at the minute and as much as people knock modern footballers for lack of passion/not caring you certainly can't say that about him. From the tears at Watford to the way he celebrated promotion, and the way he always acknowledges the fans, he seems to genuinely care about playing for Leicester.

He is really passionate about the club, and you saw that yesterday. Definitely the big personality in the dressing room, I can imagine him winding up a few of the other players. Having said that he just the kind of guy you can't hate, and every club would love that sort of player. Him and Mahrez have got big futures, hopefully with us!!!

also this performance again highlights the incredible effort he put in trolling stringer and young telling them to pronounce his name "kernokyart" when he clearly calls himself nockart. either that or he's just come to terms with the english pronunciation and taken it as his own. 

also this performance again highlights the incredible effort he put in trolling stringer and young telling them to pronounce his name "kernokyart" when he clearly calls himself nockart. either that or he's just come to terms with the english pronunciation and taken it as his own. 

I'm pretty sure that's just because of the chant

The way he prounonces, 'party' you can tell he learned English in Leicester.

Give it a few years and he'll aver proppa Lestah rackcent. The same way Ole Gunnar Solksjaer sounds like a manc.

Mechs me proud.

Jan Molby is the best one for this, unbelievable how he got and still has his spouse accent.

Tony is certainly a fans favourite and rightly so, top man.

Archived