Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Supporters Club Feeling Very Let Down

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Who the **** even is this guy? Why is he relevant to anything, why do I always have to hear his opinion? He's ****ing nobody, the whole lot of them are, the only people they represent are themselves and they're ****ing lucky they got any players at all.

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Guest MattP

This has to be Cliff's finest work lol

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-manager-Nigel-Pearson-owes-fans/story-16438786-detail/story.html

Pearson owes the fans for selling Bamba, whilst De Laet, James and Vardy aren't great moves

Oh man.

And you seriously wonder why these don't want to turn up for you?

Again, I'd have sent the Bakayogo lookalike from the bogs on Republic and laughed as you all asked for photos and autographs not knowing it wasn't him.

I've been waiting to use that all day lol

That must've been absolutely heartbreaking to be fair lol

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-manager-Nigel-Pearson-owes-fans/story-16438786-detail/story.html

Pearson owes the fans for selling Bamba, whilst De Laet, James and Vardy aren't great moves

lol

Good god almighty.

Guest MattP

He actually compared Bamba to Wortho. Sol Bamba with Frank Worthington.

He actually did. And managed to big up Neil Danns in the same article.

And people say pitch invaders should be banned.

I wouldn't send even send the Bakayogo bog***. Just a random African from one of the roulette machines in Ladbrokes.

"I think the fans are just waiting to see what players the manager brings in and how the team will shape up," said Ginnetta.

"I think there will be a few coming in. So far, we have the two lads from Manchester United (Ritchie De Laet and Matty James) and a non-league striker (Jamie Vardy). With all due respect, that won't strike fear into other teams I wouldn't expect."

CLIFF, YOU HAD A MARE

A MARE

A MARE

A MARE

CLIFF, YOU HAD A MARE

Guest MattP

If I was one of those three I would have turned up with a copy of it and read it out on stage.

...then walk out Knockaert Unabomber signature style...

Guest MattP

Does Cliff have twitter? What does he even do apart from get things wrong and have bad parties?

Doesn't appear so.

Just searched him and a load of tweets come up from fellow city fans slagging his opinions off.

From the page someone wants their fiver back from his party and he also appears to have compared Sol Bamba to Steve Walsh.

Archived