Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Supporters Club Feeling Very Let Down

Must be crossed wires somewhere - the players attend a lot of events during the season so can't see any reason why they'd not willingly turn up for this one.

If it was a club promotions officer who forgot, then he/she can expect a headbutt from Nige.

Or could simply have been a volunteer for the fans' club not chasing actively enough and making sure everything is confirmed.

I would imagine players actually talk to each other during the day, something along the lines of "what are you doing later?" 3 players attended so the whole squad would of known.

True, but if it was all last minute, those three (young, no wives or kids) might have been the only ones available.

I am actually a member of the supporters club and knew nothing about it. This is a two way thing why don't they let the members know about it as well. I suppose Cliff and his mates were all there though.

To be fair, the club's own end of season awards is open to fans and (by the looks of things) there was a great mix between supporters and players.

Perhaps there's no longer a need for two nights anymore? Especially when only within a few days of one another.

The club event is a corporate do - there's very few spaces available after sales to box holders etc. It's also over £100 a head, so not really open to all.

Man, I always associate Cliff Ginetta's name with Mandaric and us being shit, him being in the paper every week blurting out cliches and cringey tripe like:

DONT WORRY EVERYONE, KEEP THE FAITH, MILAN IS A LEICESTER FAN.

Well I kept the faith Cliff and look where that lead us, also I lik the fact that your last name sounds like the butt of a very bad joke about fishing / relationships.

-So pal, what did you make of that bird at the bar?

-Susan?

-That's the one, Ginetta (d'you net her?)

-Nah, her fanny smelt of ghosts

And so forth.

Two of the players turned up to this tin-pot Supporters' event. What more do they want?

Our players give a lot back to the Community. It must be a real ball-ache for them to turn up to crap like this event. I think the Supporter's club should be grateful to Liam and Riyad for taking a night out of their lives to do this.

Bakayogo was there too.

To be fair, the club's own end of season awards is open to fans and (by the looks of things) there was a great mix between supporters and players.

Perhaps there's no longer a need for two nights anymore? Especially when only within a few days of one another.

Totally agree 1 good night is enough if you want to go just pay the £100 not that much money considering how good the night is

Totally agree 1 good night is enough if you want to go just pay the £100 not that much money considering how good the night is

Man, I always associate Cliff Ginetta's name with Mandaric and us being shit, him being in the paper every week blurting out cliches and cringey tripe like:

DONT WORRY EVERYONE, KEEP THE FAITH, MILAN IS A LEICESTER FAN.

Well I kept the faith Cliff and look where that lead us, also I lik the fact that your last name sounds like the butt of a very bad joke about fishing / relationships.

-So pal, what did you make of that bird at the bar?

-Susan?

-That's the one, Ginetta (d'you net her?)

-Nah, her fanny smelt of ghosts

And so forth.

lol

Howling at this.

Who the **** even is this guy? Why is he relevant to anything, why do I always have to hear his opinion? He's ****ing nobody, the whole lot of them are, the only people they represent are themselves and they're ****ing lucky they got any players at all.

Archived