Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Futacs Bagayoko & Gallagher

It'll probably be Futacs and Bakayogo out on loan again and Gallagher to PNE for a nominal fee providing he takes a pay cut.

Does Conrad Logan fall under this discussion as well if we go for another keeper like Ben Hamer?

I think it's quite obvious what will happen here

Futacs = loaned/sold, Gally = signs for PNE or loaned again/signs for another club/loan, Bakayogo = recovers from injury goes on loan

And as for my personal opinions?

I think Logan will go on loan, Konch eventually may end up on loan and possibly Wood depending on who we sign

They were all too good for the championship and Pearson didn't want to risk having them prised away from us.

:I'monmyphoneandIdon'tknowthenugent animationcode:

All will be loaned out.

Yep. Most realistic scenario. As long as nobody can sign/wants to sign them, at least our wage bill won't be super-affected.

Although I'd love to see Preston promoted, which increases the chances of them signing Gallagher permanently over the course of this summer.

Still in contract, still in contract and still in contract.

Sell, sell and sell.

We should be looking to move these players on so we can spend the money else where on strengthening the first team.

All three of them don't have a future here. They won't be in our first team next year and they won't play for us again.

I know they're unpopular here (to different extents) but I think they're all good Champo players. 

We don't really want them hanging about here though...

I can get on board with the idea that Gallagher is decent at this level but the other two are unproven at best.

I can get on board with the idea that Gallagher is decent at this level but the other two are unproven at best.

Gally had some very good games for us. He appeared to lose interest once he got a massive contract. Futacs looked capable of causing problems on the rare occasions he played, could see him being a Kermo level player. Bagayoko was considered very good in L1 so I think plenty of Champo teams would be interested in players of their calibre, if wages were reasonable. Just because they didn't work out here doesn't mean they're not Champ standard. We did walk the league after all. 

Bakayogo's first touch and positioning are absolutely terrible.

From his game against Derby I think most people can tell he's not a very good footballer.

Archived